-28-

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"*sigh* that was fun I guess," Y/n said to herself, pulling off her heels and gloves, putting them away before changing into a nightgown, simply getting ready for bed.

But once done, she had barely sat on the bed beneath her before the door had opened up, and in came both Gojo and Sukuna.

In an instant Y/n was confused, seeing Sukuna simply and quietly sit down in a chair that faced the bed, Gojo walking over.

"What's wrong Angel?" "Why's Sukuna in here?" She asked, glancing at Sukuna again before back at her future husband.

"Oh don't mind him, just focus on me, okay?" Gojo asked, hands snaking around Y/n's waist as he got close to her lips.

"Okay" was all Y/n said before Gojo kissed her, the woman was hesitant as she kissed back, wondering where this was all supposed to go.

As the two kissed, Gojo was sure to place his hands on Y/n's ass, her very short gown lifting to show Sukuna what he couldn't have as long as Gojo was alive, and even so, the demon would find a way to keep Y/n to himself.

But Gojo could still tell Y/n was nervous, so in an attempt to calm her down he moved down to kiss her jaw and then neck, a sigh leaving Y/n's lips at the feeling.

Silently though, Gojo had used a bit of magic, an incubus spell to be exact, each kiss amplifying Y/n's nerves and senses.

"*whisper* you're so damn beautiful Angel, I just can't help but show you off" Gojo grinned, moving his head back up so he could kiss Y/n's forehead before her lips, the woman pressing herself closer before Gojo pulled away.

"Go lay on the bed for me okay? Face that mirror for me too" Gojo stated, flashing a grin at Sukuna as he watched Y/n get onto the bed, the woman feeling Sukuna's gaze on her as Gojo pulled most of his clothes off, leaving his boxers on.

"She so sweet, right Sukuna? You know she tastes even sweeter too" the emperor taunted, getting behind Y/n, not oblivious to the fact that she had her back arched, her butt on display for Gojo, the demon getting an ego boost.

"Just so damn sweet" Gojo said with a smooth tone, lightly biting Y/n's ear, Y/n let out a breath before Gojo started moving down to place kisses and hickeys on her shoulders, slowly pulling her gown off as he moved further down, Y/n watching the scene unfold in the mirror, practically forgetting Sukuna was there, the demon having to watch this all unfold as well.

Once her gown was discarded to some part of the floor, Gojo had his hands on Y/n's ass, squeezing the fat and pulling her apart so he could see her wet area, seeing that even her thighs were wet.

"Damn I haven't even done anything" "Satoru don't be like that" Y/n pleaded, using Gojo's first name, Gojo having a smile, liking the way his name left Y/n's lips.

"Keep saying my name like that, Angel" Gojo said before licking the woman's inner thigh, knowing the spell was taking its course as Y/n shivered, getting wetter by the second, moans pulling out of her as Gojo got closer to her center, Sukuna shifting around in his seat for a moment, feeling himself get hard from the scene unfolding in front of him.

"Ah~" Without warning Gojo had his tongue trail up Y/n's slit before dipping into her, having two fingers spreading her lower lips open, Gojo tilted his head slightly as he heard Y/n moan, his tongue reaching deep while Y/n felt herself getting warmer, practically sweating by now.

It was a sin in itself with how long Gojo's tongue was and how far it was going, Gojo tried to go as far as he could, always taking a moment to flex his tongue, rubbing up against Y/n's walls, feeling her clench around him.