-24-

The northern region
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
The northern region, a region that was deemed cold and uncaring, just like the family that ruled the area.

But who was the ruler? Well, the title is currently occupied by a man named Lucius, a man that stood at an impressive 6'8, a broad stature, but besides all of this, the man was fairly young surprisingly, and kept his face cleanly shaven.

Lucius's wife had died a very long time ago, leaving her daughter iris behind with a life of sorrow.

But we aren't focused on the region's past, but on the present, Lucius sitting at a meeting table, and Geto and Lance sitting on either side of the table.

"So, what is the reason for this sudden visit? I hope you two aren't just here for a greeting" the man spoke.

"Of course not, we have a proposal that you may like" Lance started "and that would be?" "What if there was a way for you to take over the southern region? A way that would aid you in ruling this very world" Geto smiled.

"Rule the world? And how would that be?" "Well, the south loves that little gem, and so does the southern demon king, but what if we use her to our advantage" "and what would that advantage be exactly?"

"Well Lucius, the royal family has been hiding it from her, but we all know the classic tale that one day a ruling family would have 5 daughters, but that fifth one would be the strongest of them all" Geto explained, Lucius looking at him to continue.

"Mhm but along with that, she'd be the key to greatness, like some goddess. So imagine if you had her by your side to help you" Lance said, knowing he never cared about his marriage besides the fact it would have given him great power, but this was his way of finding it someplace else.

"What's in it for the two of you?" "Well I mean, you'd be taking this realm, but I'm sure helping my realm would be a pretty small price, and all Lance asks is to be in a position of power" Geto explained.

"And you agree with this?" "Yeah I do" Lance answered.

"Mhm, so having the daughter of the Estella family by my side while helping the two of you? Doesn't Gojo already have her by his side?" Lucius questioned.

"Well that may be true, but we can handle that for you" Geto grinned, sharing a look with Lance before looking back at Lucius, the man easily swayed as he shook hands with Geto, securing the deal.

Now to the southern region
While that was all going on, Y/n's whole family was at the palace and they were smothering the woman in affection, Gojo just standing to the side and watching the moment.

"They sure do love her" "mhm, they do," Gojo and Neo said, Grant and Ace currently getting a few pictures of the moment without Y/n's knowledge using their magic, Emerson knowing they'd get beat up for that.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"Are y'all done yet?" I asked, my family finally calming down.

"We're just excited for you," mom said "too excited," I said, rubbing my back because they had all tackled me to the ground earlier.

"You know you like the attention Gem" Arinya said, her and my sisters all kissing me on the face.

"Mkay now, anyways did yall already have things set up for the announcement?" I asked "mhm, everyone in the southern region and below will be showing up for this" Emerson stated.

"Everyone? They didn't even do that for you two" I said, pointing at Ace and Josephine.

"That's because we wanted it small, plus it's not every day the Gem of the family marries the demon emperor down below" Josephine explained "I know" I rolled my eyes, just when Gojo had kissed my cheek.

"I don't know why you're complaining, when I proposed you kept saying to-" "Okay I get it, let's not tell everyone our business" I had cut Gojo off, my sisters and their husbands all giving us some weird look.

But anyways after that, my sisters and mom had taken me to our royal seamstress, the woman greatly excited to make me a dress for the marriage announcement and also my wedding dresses.

"So are you going to let Lance and his family into the wedding?" Evangeline asked "yeah" "why?" Everyone asked in unison.

"Cause I want to show off a bit, plus nobodies scared of them and we all know that," I say, sort of wanting to use this as a "checkmate" moment.

For the rest of the day after leaving the seamstress, we were all taking time to relax and catch up on each other's lives and whatnot.

But now back in the palace, I was laying in bed with Gojo.

"Thought you were tired of kisses" Gojo chuckled as I kissed his face "never that, I was just a bit embarrassed," I say feeling the man place a hand on my cheek before kissing my lips

"Mhm, you can't be embarrassed now, Empress" Gojo joked, now using the title as another pet name.

"Love, you're not gonna let this go huh?" "Why would I? You're my wife now" the demon smiled before kissing me so soft and sweet that I could have sworn he had eaten marshmallows or something.

"Mhm, and you're my husband" I stated, smiling into the kiss.

As we kissed, the two of us smiled and giggled for a moment before pulling away.

"So... I guess we're not gonna be in here anymore," I say, looking around my room "yeah, but I don't mind letting you decorate my palace, it needs some brightening up anyways" Gojo stated "really?" "Yeah, as I said, I'll do anything for you"

And again we shared another kiss, and at this moment, everything was amazing, and right now I thought the storm had passed, but I guess I was only in the eye of it, and soon I'd be back in the storm again.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1025