-45-

𝐆𝗼𝐣𝗼'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Two months in Y/n's belly began to grow, pregnancy surprisingly making her look even better despite already looking so ethereal.

I knew I was clinging to my wife, never leaving her side even when we were back in the demon realm, having her sit with me in my office if I had to do work, and even then I couldn't keep my hands to myself.

"Who knew a baby would make you worse" Toji joked after Y/n left for the bathroom.

"Sure, which one of us has a wife? Oh yeah" I nodded while seeing Shoko enter the room, the woman clearing out her schedule to keep up with Y/n's pregnancy, not trusting anyone else with her, which I agreed with.

"Where's Mama?" She asked "Bathroom" I answered, a common thing.

"Alright that's good I was worried you were smothering her" Shoko laughed as my smile dropped "How bad do yall think I am?" "Oh so terrible" Y/n laughed while walking in with a plate, a fork in her hand as she ate.

"I thought you went to the bathroom" "I did, but I got hungry" she shrugged just as Nobara, Yuji, and Megumi walked in, Leo following behind them.

"Oh my gods your tummy's so cute" Nobara cheered, she and the other teens surrounding Y/n, all four looking amazed.

"Hey give her space, You all don't see the plate in my wife's hand?" "Satoru be nice, they can look" Y/n spoke, the teens all sending me looks before dotting on my wife again, laughing and giggling around her, and as annoying as they were, it was a nice sight, making me even more excited to see what our child will be like.

Eventually, Y/n was on my lap, telling Shoko about how she'd been feeling, talking about how weird she felt with the added weight.

So with a sudden memory of my mom telling me how dad would help her out, I had put my hands under Y/n's stomach and had lightly lifted, her words suddenly cut off by a sigh.

"Oh look at that, I didn't even have to say anything" Shoko laughed as Y/n relaxed into me.

"Don't even, this feels great" Y/n sighed, with a little giggle that was so sweet I couldn't even think for a second.

"I'll do anything for you, Angel"

Time skip
𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Who knew being pregnant could be so tiring?

So far the bathroom has become a new home for me, and my back was always aching.

I wouldn't complain too much though, Satoru was attached to my hip to fix whatever was wrong, even carrying me at the slightest hint of discomfort.

Maybe my hormones were off, but I swear the demon's touch, even the most innocent ones, made me want him.

But that was something for me to think about, and currently, I was sitting in the bath Satoru had made for me, the water not too hot but not cold at all.

It smelt like lavender since he had put some in, along with roses as well. It was a pretty bath but I didn't focus on it a lot, instead looking at my stomach, my hands smoothing over the area, still amazed that I was growing an entire life.

"You're gonna be so amazing" I smiled, suddenly feeling a warmth around me, as if I were being hugged.

"I love you too"

After soaking a little longer with the lavender effectively making me sleepy, I got out, rubbing in shea butter before throwing on my new robe that Satoru had gotten me, walking out to see Satoru ready for bed.

"My babies are back" he cheered as I got into bed "You're so weird sometimes" I laughed while being smothered in a kiss.

"Hasn't stopped you from loving me though, obviously" he winked before going in for another kiss, his hand rubbing my hip.

"I know, and I'll forever love you" "And I'll love you longer"

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 680