-37-

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As Y/n ran across the halls of Geto's palace, she felt the ground begin to rumble again, signaling that something was happening.

That something was Gojo who had decided to not wait for his army to arrive, the demon currently fighting with Geto after he had busted into the palace.

"Where is she?" He gritted, a strong iron grip on Geto's arm as he stared deep into his eyes.

"Where's who?" Geto teased, not expecting to feel his arm completely snap, Gojo's blue ice eyes were dark and cold before he had punched Geto, rage running through him as he went further into the palace in search of Y/n.

"*Huff*how big is the place" Y/n huffed as she ran, her feet never stopping as she ran through the maze-like halls.

"There you are" Just as Y/n had turned the corner she had bumped right into Lucious who had a wicked grin on his face.

"Let's go," Lucious says before disappearing with Y/n before she can even attempt to fight back, the woman being knocked out again with some magic.

But once Y/n was gone Gojo could feel the shift and that made things worse as Geto caught up, but within mere seconds the Southern demon region had lost its king, Gojo walked out of the Palace with an eerie silence following behind him.

With bloody hands and a drop of Geto's heart, Gojo was truly going to lose his mind if this search for Y/n didn't end soon because if he did lose his mind, not many would survive to explain the outcome.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 280