-16-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Turn's out Gojo wanted to take me to the demon realm this time, but this time we'd be going to the market and actually doing stuff.

As we walked around Gojo wouldn't shut up about us technically being married, making fun of how my ears lightly twitch whenever I'm nervous.

"Aw come on sweetheart, does the idea of being married to me make you nervous?" Gojo asked, getting close to me as he asked me that.

"No, stop looking at my ears weirdo" I complained, the demon only laughing as we walked passed a few people.

Eventually we walked into a shop that had many priceless art jewels and jewelry.

But what had caught my eye was this really beautiful necklace, all black obsidian gems on it.
The necklace

"Gojo this necklace is so pretty" I smiled, seeing the demon walk over with a bag in hand

"Isn't it a bit basic Sweetheart?" "It's timeless though, and this is literally the only necklace like this" I say, Gojo lightly chuckling at my response before telling the jeweler that he'd buy it for me.

"Thank you Love" I smiled, kissing Gojo with a smile "mhm, it's nothing, just glad to see you smile" Gojo says, holding my hand as we walked the market, Gojo buying me basically anything that caught my eye, including all kinds of treats and baked goods that's I've actually never had before.

"You're cute when you eat" "how?" I asked, Gojo shrugging "you just are"

After some more looking around, we were now at Gojo's home, or well the palace.

It was huge, like any other palace, but since this was the demon realm, the building was basically all black and red, the red more of an accent color, the lights even red.

The staff were all nice, everyone greeting me and being very sweet.

"You know you've been pretty nice today" Gojo laughing as I raised a brow at him "what does that mean? I am nice" "yeah but you always make some random remark" "that's cause you say and do weird stuff"

After my response Gojo just glanced over at me before just simply picking me up in bridal style, laughing as he made his way to apparently his room.

Once Gojo walked in with me still in his arms, I was able to get a good look of his room, about the same size as mine with some furniture and a large bed.

The decortication was just like the rest of the palace, definitely priceless and beautiful.

Gojo had finally sat me down so I can get a closer look, ending up at his ring collection.

"These are nice" I say, trying on each ring that obviously didn't fit me.

"Oh this one fits" I say to myself, the ring having a skull on it.

"You want it?" "Huh?" "You can keep the ring if you like it" Gojo says again.

"You sure?" "Of course I'm sure, plus it looks good on you" the man grinned, stepping closer, towering over me a bit, reminding me that he was five inches taller.

"Thank you" I say, looking away from his gaze "mhm, your ears are twitching again" Gojo laughed as I covered my ears, walking out of the room to do my own exploring.

"I wonder what's in here" I say, walking in to see an office room, two desks, one of which being occupied by Nanami.

"Oh hey Nanami, didn't think you'd be here" I say, already walking in to look around.

"Hey Y/n, I see you finally got to see the palace" "mhm, I guess I have to since I might live here or whatever" I shrugged, Nanami glancing up at me confused.

"He proposed already?" "Huh? No, it's just something we talked about, I mean just last night we already like marked each other, which did hurt a little in the moment" I say, ranting a little.

"Yeah I heard it does hurt a little, but I can't wait for there to be another normal and sane person here" Nanami groaned just as Gojo walked in.

"Am I not sane?" "Nope" we said in unison "woow my own Angel is so mean to me" already with the dramatics, Gojo started doing his classic routine of trying to guilt trip before laughing and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Anyways how are things going Nanami?" "Good thanks to me" "yeah sorry about that, but I'll be down here more again" Gojo apologized, making me a little upset, not wanting to be away from him, but I had to push the thought away, having to remind myself that I'd be fine for a few days.

Anyways after a bit of talking to Nanami, Gojo had let me stay the night here, dinner definitely something to remember before we got ready for bed, my demon letting me wear a clean pair of boxers to bed, also a random tank shirt, the both of us now in bed.

"Isn't the demon realm great?" Gojo asked, holding me close to his chest.

"Yeah it is, I wouldn't mind staying" I smiled, seeing a slightly surprised look on Gojo's face before he softened up, a light pink on his cheeks.

"I wouldn't mind either" and as those words fell from his lips, the both of us laid in comfortable silence, eventually falling asleep.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 905