Superhero

I stopped chewing, and gulped. "What about it?"

"Well, I want to make the date official. I know you've been talking with my mom, and she's been boring you to death with all her ideas. But I think we need to stop talking about it, and actually start planning. You know, set a date." He said with a shrug.

I let out a sigh, relieved that this was it. "Well when were you thinking?"

"Well we have to wait for you to finish school." He said.

"Yes." I nodded in agreement.

"Well," he started, leaning back, "I don't want to wait much longer after that. But you choose. Whenever you want, well within reason." He said with a sly grin.

I thought about it for a minute. "What about the first week of June? It'll be warm, but not too warm, and it'll be two weeks after graduation."

He nodded, "How about the first Saturday of June?"

I smiled, "Perfect."

.

.

.

We spent the day snuggled up in the bed, watching movies. It was nice. At around 6, Brit came knocking on the door. When I answered she was wearing a bikini and had a huge grin on her face. "Hola chika! Time to go swimming!"

"Swimming?" I asked, with an unamused look on my face as I leaned against the door frame.

"Yep!" she said cheerfully.

"How 'bout no. I didn't pack a swim suit." I said with a bored face.

"Summer you're missing the movie!" Bryce called from the bed.

Brits eyes looked behind me for a second, before casting her devious eyes on me. "Don't worry sunshine, I packed it for you." She pushed passed me and made her way into my room.

"What the hell Britney!?" Bryce said, as she turned on the lights.

"What? Does the light burn?" she asked, a smirk spreading across her face.

"Why don't you go fuck yourself?!" Bryce snapped.

I turned an icy glare on Bryce, and he was about to plead his case, but decided better of it. Smart boy. I looked back at Brit who was now digging through my bag. She found my teal bikini and tossed it at me.

"I expect you downstairs in 15 minutes." She informed me, walking towards the door.

I glared at her for a second, before she shut the door.

"What's her problem?" Bryce huffed.

"Beats me. But she wants us to go swimming." I said, with a shrug.

"Why? We're doing just fine in here." Bryce said.

"Why don't we just go swimming for a bit? This is probably the last time we'll be able to swim outside before the cold weather starts to come in."

Bryce groaned, "Fine, but I'm doing this for you. Not her."

I gave him a slightly sympathetic smile, as we grabbed our stuff to change.

.

.

.

We stood in the elevator, me in my teal bikini, hugging a towel to my chest, and Bryce in his black and red swim trunks. I envied how confident he stood there, wearing just his swim trunks. But then again, what did he have to be self-conscious about. He's tan, he has a six pack, with muscle defined in his legs and arms. His brown hair had some natural highlights from constant sun exposure. And then there were his eyes. Those sea foam green eyes that I could just swim in all day. Those eyes that I love ever so much.