Episode 14: Perfect Victory

Lumine PoV

I was in my office, currently sitting and relaxing. However, it was hard to contain my excitement in this game. 

" Hm?" I looked towards my computer monitor and noticed a new email.

I decided to slide my chair closer to the desk so i can use my computer to check out what the email is about. I clicked on the email and I was met with an important message from one of my employees.

My eyes widened on the message.

' Dear Director Lumine,

This is Kazumi Shoko. The one you assigned to this task 3 months ago? I'm sending this email to inform you of the students' progress. The attachment below this message contains all the information you need.

*Attachment*

Oh. And also, regarding another matter...'

I read on and hummed to myself, thinking. The second years are doing well and other certain exceptions too. This is truly the greatest school year in the making! Entertainment all around! the deeper we get into the year, the more chaos will appear. I absolutely love that scenario that will, without a doubt, occur!

Also...the email contained a certain reminder.

I typed my response to Kazumi's email. Saying that she'll get her definitive answer once Game 2 ends, but for now, she will continue doing her job as usual and keep me posted on their weekly progress. 

Oh! I should probably take my pills or else that girl will come nag me about it again.

I opened my drawer and took out my pills. I placed them in my mouth before grabbing my water jug and then flushed the pills down my throat by drinking said water. I released a sigh of relief before closing my water jug and placing it back on the table. 

Now, I think lunch time should be over now. Time to get back to the gymnasium-

Suddenly, the door opened. I stopped myself from getting up once I saw who it was at the door. I sat back down with a grin.