S2. Episode 9: Does the Devil exist?

Chabashira PoV

I'd like to ask two questions.

Question number 1: Does the Devil exist?

Before answering that question, let's have a short review on what IS exactly the ' Devil'. At least, to what most people would associate that word to.

According to most beliefs, especially those in Judeo-christian religious beliefs, they'd state that the devil is the personification of all that is evil. The darkness that swallows everything it can take in. The devil is believed to be an entity that deceives human beings to turn against God and righteousness. To partake in evil acts that turns your entire soul pitch black.

To ultimately, have you tumble and fall from grace, and become irredeemable and impossible to save even by God himself.

Now, I hope that brief review has helped refreshed your mind a little on what the ' Devil' is believed to be.

With that, let's go back to my question; Does the Devil exist?

You can take all the time you need to gather your thoughts, and form your sure-fire answer.

But...in my opinion. 

The devil does not exist.

A being who commands Hell, a being who holds the power to  corrupt minds with a slip of its tongue, a being who has the power to destroy the world and succumb this land into its fiery inferno...

I do not believe such a being exists.

However, 

There are some who states that the Devil can be anything you think it to be. That you shouldn't chain yourself to the beliefs of the majority, to the word of the Bible and religion. To summarize, a small percentage of people would state that the concept of the devil does exist, rather than a direct entity of all that is evil.