S3. Episode 0: Family.

Yagami PoV

" Kiyotaka! Over here!" Subject 10--no, that's no longer her real name. It's Amasawa Ichika now.

Ichika meaning " best", or " excellent".

Amasawa meaning Heaven or the imperial sky. 

She really chose the names that could boost her ego as much as possible. As expected of her, I suppose. 

" Kiyotakaaa! Hurry up already!" She yells. Kiyotaka heads to our table with his lunch tray in hand. It was the same as ours, healthy, nutritional,  but bland.

He takes a seat. 

" What took you so long" Ichika asks.

" Sorry. The instructors extended my drills just a tiny bit. " Kiyotaka replies in his usual monotone voice.

" They really aren't holding back on you, huh..." I said before feeding myself a spoon of this bland grub before me.

" It's to be expected. After all, " He looks to me, " I did help you."

As soon as he said that, I begin to see flashbacks of that very day, The day an unexpected friendship between him and I--and now, Ichika as well, had bloomed. Never would have any of the students thought that the Ayanokoji Kiyotaka would extend his helping hand. We all distanced ourselves from him at first, thinking that he was just a cold-natured person who exists in a different plane than us. He gave the impression of a robot who does what its programmed to do without fail, and that nothing else matters--even us. 

But...

It wasn't the case.

Kiyotaka is human just like us.

However for him to place the blame on me like that...

I smirked. " I don't recall asking for your help. I am grateful, but you helped me out of your own volition...therefore, " I point the spork at him, " That's all on you, Kiyotaka."

He frowns.