S3. Episode 2: The inflatable bed.

Kikyo PoV

[ Day 1 - 10 am ]

" Ayanokoji-kun." Suzune called.

" Hm?" Ayanokoji hums in response while walking, the inflatable bed carefully strapped on his back.

" Why did you choose the bed." She asks.

I wonder too....

" Everyone, up ahead is a bit slippery due to the mud so be careful. Be sure not to accidentally fall down a slope. Don't worry, we'll arrive to the camp I marked shortly." Ayanokoji-kun loudly announces.

" Hey. Why are you ignoring me." Suzune grimaces.

" Ugh, it's so humid." Karuizawa-san says, using her hand in an attempt to fan herself.

" Don't worry, Karuizawa. We'll take a short break as soon as we arrive." Ayanokoji assures, slightly adjusting the strapped inflatable bed on his back.

" You're ignoring me, aren't you, Ayanokoji-kun?" Suzune-chan says, annoyed. She began poking his arm.

" Why." poke, " Did." poke two times, " You." poke trice, " Pick." poke fries-- i mean four times, " The-" five times, " BED." and she keeps poking him after that, while he completely ignores her...

I sigh to myself, shaking my head at these two. Their friendship looks so normal from an outside perspective, when in reality, their....' friendship' is more complex. Or maybe there was never any friendship there at all. Either way, I know full-well that neither of them will ever get along as normal friends in the inside.

But I do hope.....that once this long storm passes. Everyone could just get along and we could spend our free time in bliss, making memories with people we cherish. Even if we're in this horrible environment, even if we're trapped under a crazy director's rule. It doesn't mean that we can't make the best out of it, there's still time, and there's still opportunities to make that happen.

I tuned out Suzune-chan's incessant remarks against Ayanokoji-kun, and just paid heed to my surroundings. Even though it was humid and hot, the scenery we passed by a while ago was magnificent and truly a breath of fresh air. It's been months since any of us had stepped outside from school....well, Ayanokoji-kun was lucky to have gotten a headstart when he was sent to London. 

Kamuro PoV