2) "𝑖 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑘" 𝑣𝑙𝑜𝑔 ♥︎

~ 9am in the morning ~

The night has been really peaceful and chill. Almost too perfect to be true. I slightly open my eyes to see the rays of sunshine, beaming through the window, softly caressing my face. The room of filled with the warm atmosphere of the sun.
I turn around to check my phone - it's 9:10am in the morning! Time to get up!
While I slowly drag myself up, I think about what am I gonna do today. I promised my chat another Minecraft stream tho... but we'll see.
slowly I stretch my whole body, my body cracking and yawnings escape my mouth. Time to drag myself out of bed!

Once I finally made it into the bathroom, I do my daily morning routine, changing my clothes, brushing my hair, etc etc, then heading downstairs into the kitchen. Niki must be awake by now.
Today's outfit is pretty comfy: some leggings, a long and baggy band t-shirt from one of my favorite bands, my hair open - lets go!

„Good Morning y/n!", Niki greeted me with a smile and a cup of coffee in her hands. Breakfast already prepared: pancakes with maple syrup!
„Good Morning Niki", I answer her back, rubbing my eyes while yawning.
i take a seat with Niki on the dining table, eating my breakfast with her.
"How did you sleep?", Niki asked me nicely.
"So so good. I had a wonderful sleep. What about you?", I say as I take a bite from my pancakes, munching.
"Me too, thank you for asking. Do you have any plans for today?", she asks me also taking a bite from her breakfast.
"Hmm, not that I know of. Probably will stream tonight again. But I'm cool for doing absolutely nothing today as well", I giggle, which makes Niki giggle too. "Btw, after that I'll head to my favorite coffee shop in downtown. Do you want something?", I ask her to which Niki starts thinking.
"Well I have my coffee already but if you're already downtown, could you pick up some cat food from the store?", Niki says.
"Ofc I can do that. Do you need anything else or do we need anything else?", I question her so I make sure I don't forget anything.
"No, just that. Thank you y/n! You're a sweetheart", she says while giggling.
"No problem queen", I reply back.

After we finished eating, I prepare myself to go to downtown, first to my all time favorite coffee shop! I only get my coffee there.
Once in downtown I walk into the shop, standing in line first and once it's my turn, I take my order.
"Hi, can I get a [your favorite Starbucks drink/or coffee, whatever you like]?", I tell the barista, who gives me a friendly smile. She takes my order and after a tiny bit of waiting, she hands it to me. I give her the money and head out!
' Mmhh Mmhh mhhh this is how you start the day! With a nice cup of coffee from my favorite coffee shop' - I think it myself.
Next stop is the supermarket and I just need some food for Niki's and my cat.
Once that was done I head back home,
"I'm back! I got the food for our cat!", I say as I enter the apartment.
"Heeyy! Thank you, you're a true sweetheart!", Niki shouts from across the room, as she's busy doing the laundry.
"Hey do you need any help Niki?", I ask her to which she nods in disagreement.
"No thank you it's fine. I'm done soon, but thank you for asking. Enjoy your coffee", Niki says to which I thank her.

While sitting on the couch with my coffee, scrolling through the socials, I get a text from Tommy. 'What does this child want?'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
⦿ Tommyyy!: AYUP Y/N! YOU BUSY??

⦿ y/n: Hey Tommy! No not atm! What's up? Do you need anything? :D

⦿ Tommyyy!: Ok good! Well uh, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to participate into another vlog of mine this afternoon? We're going to a trampoline park :D

⦿ y/n: you're really never running out of vlog ideas huh? And a trampoline vlog? Sounds pog :D

⦿ Tommyyy!: oh stfu- I'm THE BEST vlogger in the world and you know what I always say? I DONT KNOW NOBODY >:D

⦿ y/n: Hahahah trueeee! Sooo when should I show up big Man? XD

⦿Tommyyy!: Uhhhh... well I rented this trampoline park at around 2pm so, I'll pick you up with my dad yeah? That ok for you? :)