30) 𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑓𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 ♥︎

~ The next morning, 6am ~
( their flight back to the UK is at 9am - hence why they have to wake up early)
———————————————————————————
My alarm started to go off: 6am in the morning. I pressed the stop button and slowly opened my eyes to a more cloudy weather outside. Today we'd all go back to the UK. the past 2 days have been the most fun, spending time in basically „the city of love" with the love of my life, tommy and everyone else. A smile escaped my lips thinking back.
As I'm sort of zoning out, I feel arms wrapping themselves around me, gripping me sort of tight.
„good morning beautiful", I hear, which snaps me back to reality. I knew it was Wilbur, who just woke up. His morning voice is just so - I can't really put it into words.

„Good morning my love", I finally managed to say, giggling as I'm trying to turn around to face him. a smile escaping my lips as my eyes meet the beautiful beautiful brown eyes I've ever came across.
he just giggles and gives me a soft kiss.
„did you have a good sleep?", he asks me with his deep morning voice.
„I did! I hope you did too sleepyhead", I kind of teased him to which he slightly scoffs but he's formally too tired to clap back.
We cuddled for some more before we decided to get up as we'd need to be at the airport soon, since our flight is at 9am. Better we're on time than too late.

„FINALLY! Going back to my beloved country! Fuck this country honestly!", tommy yells out as we're sitting in the car to the airport. It's like 7:10am at this point. Classic tommy shitting on france while it was HIS idea to come here.
„Tommy you literally wanted to come here and now you're complaining about it?", I ask tommy, laughing. He proceeded to not answer my question.
Phil just laughs and Wilbur is rolling his eyes. You can tell he needs to deal with Tommy's bs on a daily basis.
„Did you guys enjoy it tho?", big Russ asks us to which we nod our heads in response.
„I, DIDNT", tommy says in monotone way.
„You definitely did enjoy it tommy, I saw it", Wilbur says, giggling. He's obviously trying to tease him.
„Not one bit! I hate the French", tommy continues to say.

„Come on it wasn't all that bad. Remember all the beautiful sights!", Phil says, giggling.
„Yeah yeah I can have all that in the UK too Phil. The uk is just better. You're just old Phil", tommy says in a sarcastic way to which everyone laughs.
Eventually tommy stopped shittalking and would play on his Nintendo, like the kid he is.
Phil and Kristin are chatting and me and Wilbur are listening to music together, while big Russ is driving.

~7:50AM~
We finally made it to the airport! We make our way inside and checked in. Went to through security and then made our way to put gate and waited there to board the plane. The flight is only like 45mins so we'll be home in no time. I have to say I'm excited to be back home again. I loved france but home is home, right?

Tommy decided to vlog a few things that he's gonna include in the vlog. he then stopped after a while as we're about to go on board. The seats are as the following:
Me and Wilbur obviously sit again together. Across from us you have Phil and Kristin and in front of us are tommy and big Russ. Tommy obviously being annoyed again that Wilbur isn't sitting next to him but we just shrug it off. We're taking off at exactly 9am!
~~~~~———————————————————~~~~~

45 mins later we arrived in the UK! We're back home! After getting out of the plane, we went through the airport to reclaim our luggage and after, we went to big Russ's car, who he had parked in the car park of the airport.
He decided that he's gonna bring Phil and Kristin to the nearest train station, since they have to go up north and he'll drive me, tommy and Wilbur home.

„Thank you so much guys! I'll see you guys soon", Phil says as he and Kristin get out of the car.
„Byee Phil! See you soon", I say to Phil after I gave him a hug.
„Bye Phil!", Wilbur says, waving at him.
„Bye byeee philza minecraft and Kristin!", tommy says, waving at them as well.
Off they go!
„Who shall I drop off next?", Russ asks as he's continuing to drive.
„drop me off first big Russ!", tommy says. He seemed to be so done but he wanted this whole trip.
„As you wish tommy. And you and Wilbur will be then last if that's ok", Russ says with a smile.
„of course Russ", Wilbur says smiling.

The drive is a bit long so I decided to rest my head on Wilbur's shoulder. For me to be more comfortable he puts his arm around me so I'm laying comfortably.
„Much better", I whisper, looking up at him. His eyes meet mine and I felt so happy and comfortable. His eyes are truly hypnotizing to look at.
„Anything for you to be comfortable my love", he whispers back, planting a kiss on my head as he caresses my shoulder.
I've stayed like this for the entire ride and I could feel Tommy's gaze on us. Tommy always is disgusted by everything romantic he sees so it doesn't bother me too much.
„btw y/n, once we're back home, would you like to stay at my place or should I tell russ to drop you off at Niki's?", Wilbur asks me, sort of whispering.
„I'd love to stay at yours Wilbur", I say, kinda tired.
Wilbur just smiled at me and nods softly.

„Alright, bye tommy!", Russ says to tommy as tommy steps out of the car.
„Thanks Russ. I'll be texting you later. Bye ya two lovebirds", tommy says, looking at me and Wilbur who just cuddle.
„Bye byeee tommy! Thank you for letting me go on this trip", I say, waving him goodbye.
„Bye gremlin child", Wilbur says, giggling.
„Byee y/n and fuck you Will", tommy sarcastically says before closing the door.
off he goes too.
„Did he just say 'fuck you' to you?", say, giggling.
„He can fuck himself too ha, what a child", Wilbur laughs as we drive off.
Brothers, honestly.

„Alright guys, there we are!", russ says as we reached Wilbur's apartment".
„Thank you Russ. I appreciate you!", I thank Russ to which he smiles at me
„Thank you Russ! Bye byeee", Wilbur says.
We both get out of the car and russ drives off.
Wilbur and I walked up his apartment, opened the door and stepped in.
„HOME!! HOME SWEET HOME!", I throw himself on the couch with my shoes still on.
„Hey! Take off your shoes first!", Wilbur jokingly says.
„how about no!", I jokingly say.
„How about yes?", he says, raising an eyebrow
eventually I got up and took my shoes off, laying back on the couch.
Wilbur just rolls his eyes at me.
„Don't you roll your eyes at me. I saw that", I say, laughing.
„You didn't see anything", he giggles as he makes his way to unpack his suitcase. I followed him shortly after

We then unpacked our suitcases, took a quick shower, got ourselves some food by ordering something and decided to watch tv for a bit.
„Did you enjoy the trip y/n?", Wilbur asks me as he caresses my hand softly. both our faces glued to the tv but we face each other as soon as he asked me this question.
„Absolutely! I had so much fun. It was so beautiful and romantic too. And also filming Tommy's vlogs too", I smiled at him.
„I'm glad my princess enjoyed herself", he gives me a smirk as he finishes his sentence.
The way he just called me „my princess" gave me millions of butterflies. I looked deeply into his eyes and he looked deeply in mine.
he then proceeded to come closer towards me, holding my face, feeling how our lips meet. Everytime we kiss, it gives me butterflies and I feel this feeling of comfort, security safety inside of me. It feels so goddamn right just being with him and being near him.
he slowly moves away after a while, locking eyes with mine.
„I love you", he says, kissing me one more time.
„I love you too, so much", I answer back, returning the kiss.
never in my life have I loved a man so much, the way I love Wilbur!

~ few hours later~
Wilbur and I had eaten out food that we ordered, did some clean up, posted the france pics we took and then I decided to some stream since I haven't streamed in a while. I used Wilbur's setup.

„Hey Chat! Welcome back to another stream! As you can see, I'm using Wilbur's setup since I'm in his apartment but we'll return to my apartment soon!", I say, greeting chat. 10K people watch me right now, amazing!!
Doing some just chatting of where I have been and everything, later on playing minecraft. Wilbur on the other hand is practicing on new songs, I can hear him sing.
„Alright chat, I think we'll go mining! I need more iron and I think about repairing my diamond stuff so, more diamonds", I say as I run to the nearest cave.
I honestly missed streaming. It feels good to do it again and chat is being really lovely.

running through caves, jumping into caves and mining lots of iron - but yet no diamonds in sight - until...
„OMG DIAMONDS!", alright guys we found our first diamonds! We got 2 out of them- not bad", I comment as I'm playing the game.
Chat is cheering for the diamonds.
I eventually find some more, therefore I can repair my diamond armor and stuff.
„repaired! Phew, my armor was really low. I should enchant them too- OMG lets enchant them", I say, making an enchantment table.
Once the stuff is enchanted, I decided to play a bit more before logging off and eventually also end stream. I have been streaming for an hour and half and I'm starting to get tired.
„Thank you for watching Chat and thank you for all the resubs, gifted subs and subs in general. I'll be streaming more I promise. Love you guys, byeeee", I say goodbye to chat and end stream.

Wilbur and I eventually go to bed and I spend the night as his house again. We prepare for bed, do our night routines and then went to bed.
I cuddle myself onto him as I stepped into the bed, giving him a kiss.
„He kisses me back and smiles at me.
„goodnight darling. May you have a good sleep. I love you so much", he says as he lets out a big yawn.
„Goodnight Wilbur. You too and I love you so much too, I say, cuddling myself on him.
He wraps his arms around me and holds he gently on him, as we slowly fall asleep in each others arms.
the rest of the night has been peaceful and calm. We slowly drifted off in our dreams worlds!
———————————————————————————
Words: 1905 ♡
GUESS WHO'S BACK??? YES, ME!! I FINALLY HAD THE TIME TO UPDATE AND I'LL MAKE SURE TO KEEP IT UPDATED! GUYS I HAVE NEWS!!! I'LL BE SEEING LOVEJOY ON SEPTEMBER 20TH IN SHEFFIELD AND IDK HOW TO COPE???  I'LL LITERALLY SEE THE MAN I WRITE ABOUT IN PERSON HELP ME D:
ANYWAYS, I WAS SORTA RUSHING THIS BUT I HOPE ITS STILL GOOD :D! I MISSED WRITING SO MUCH! THANK YOU FOR YOUR ONGOING SUPPORT! ILY GUYS ♡♡♡