14) 𝐻𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑠 [2] - 𝑆𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑡 𝑃ℎ𝑖𝑙'𝑠 ♥︎

~ The Next Day, 10AM ~

I hear the beautiful chirping of the birds outside my window. Some car noises here and there and the sun shining through my window.
Another day arrived. The nights seem to pass by quite fast when you're deeply asleep.
I open one eye to see the room is filled with sun rays and it lights up the entire room. I take a deep breath as I turn around to check my phone - 10AM in the morning.
For a moment I remember absolutely nothing but then it hit me again - WILBUR RAIDED ME YESTERDAY ON STREAM AND I GOT INVITED TO A LOVE OR HOST??  Just thinking about those 2 things gives me a good feeling in my stomach. I know what „Love Or Host" is. I have been on it before. Me and Niki were the last 2 standing contestants and Jack was the one having to pick between us. That's how we all know each other and that's why Niki and I live in the UK now.
Something else I have been thinking about these past month is that I feel like I feel something for Wilbur...
We've been hanging out a lot ever since we met and very recently I just can't help but turn red a little in his presence or feel absolutely comfortable, safe and happy with him. I also tend to smile more, giggle more, and every hug feels like I never wanna let go of him again...idk what it is... could it be really, „lOvE"?
He's my best friend after all and I just might confuse my friendship feelings for him with the other thing...
I scoff to myself before getting up.

I take a quick morning shower and prepare myself to go downstairs to have Niki, as usual wait for me, preparing food, caressing our cat.
„Good Morning Niki", I greet her, giving her a smile.
„Good Morning y/n! How was your stream yesterday?", she asks me, handing me my plate with the freshly made pancakes with honey.
„You won't believe it Niki but I got invited to a Love or Host!", I excitedly tell Niki. I watch her reaction as she gasped, wanting to know more.
„WHAT REALLY??? GIRL TELL ME EVERYTHING?? HOW? WHAT??", Niki says, grabbing both of my hands.
„Alright alright so I was streaming yesterday and then I got raided by Wilbur! He was definitely live at the same time as me idk. When I ended stream, I got a twitch dm from Austin you know from TheAustinShow and he invited me to a Love Or Host next week! I of course answered him back and we chatted on discord. Austin may have forgotten that he knew me haha but then he remembered I was already on his show before and we talked and yeah, I'm in", I tell Niki happily.
„That's so fantastic y/n! I'm so happy for you! Ay, you gotta make the catch this time! Do you know who'll be the candidate?", Niki asks me but I shake my head.
„No clue but omg I'm excited to be again on! I'll definitely make sure to win", I say, Niki clapping her hands.
„Aww girl, you got this!", Niki comes over and hugs me. I hug her back.

We continue to eat our breakfast, clean up and just do some chores we have to do. We keep on chatting about the Love Or Host when I receive a call.
I look at my phone and it's Wilbur calling me. I pick up the phone and answer:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Y: Wilbur! What's up king?!
W: ayyy Y/n! How are you? Listen uh, are you free today?
Y: um, yes I am. I don't think I got something to do. Why?
W: great! So listen, I'm currently at Phil's house. Tommy is there too, as well as Tubbo and Ranboo. We're having a sleepover tonight, don't ask me why, we just have... and I just wanted to ask if you wanted to participate? There's still some space left and well, I insisted on it to be for you. You down?
Y: Ooohh sleepover you say?  ofc, I'll be joining in. Do I have to pack anything?
W: Pog! Um, obviously make sure to bring your pj's and maybe some money cuz Phil and Kristin wanna go to the cinema later.
Y: sounds so fun. Alright, count me in!
W: Sick! I'll pick you up in about an hour alright? See you y/n!
Y: alright, see you in a hour Wilbur!
               *Y/N AND WILBUR HANG UP*
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
A sleepover sounds so much fun! I turn to Niki who has been sitting next to me to tell her the news.
„and? What did Wilbur say?", she asks me, caressing the cat.
„Wilbur has invited me to a sleepover at Phil's! We'll then later also go to the cinema!", I tell her excitedly and Niki is happy for me.
„You should maybe start preparing then, you got an hour left", she giggles - and she was right. I don't have to pack much tho but still, I gotta pack some pj's and something to wear for the cinema. I get up and walk upstairs to see what I got on clothes to wear.
I think I'll wear something like this for the cinema:
⇨ (You can imagine something different if you don't like it! <3 )