8) 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑓𝑡 𝑤/𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑏𝑢𝑟 ♥︎

~ the next morning, about 10am ~

Today's day is beautiful; the sun is shining, barely any clouds in the sky. The birds are singing their songs. It's one of those days where when the weather is beautiful, you're feeling excellent.
I wake up to the sun shining throw my window, caressing my face gently. I open my eyes to have the sun somewhat in my eye. I take a deep breath, and turn to the other side to check my phone: 10am.
I check the notifications I have, clicking through them when I suddenly remember last night!
oh yeah I was at Jack's party and talked to... that hot boy from the coffeeshop- WILBUR!" Further I remember that we're gonna play Minecraft together, which already sets me in a good mood today.
It still hasn't hit me 100% that I'm talking to THAT guy I met just a couple of days ago and now we're hanging out? Is it a bad dream I can't wake up from? Or is that reality?

For context I always had my bad luck with guys and I ended up getting dumped or played with. Niki knows about all the guys I have brought around cuz I thought „they were the one" but at the end just cheated on me. And even with guys I was just friends with. I don't know why... maybe it's me? Maybe it's them? Who knows so it surprises me that someone like Wilbur is even in the slightest interested in me? But let's not be negative.... Lets just hang out with him and that's it. It's gonna be a good day.

I get out of bed, take a quick shower, prepare myself in terms of changing clothes and brush my teeth and head downstairs. As always, Niki is the one who's already awake, preparing our breakfast.
„Good Morning Niki", I greet her, taking a seat.
„Good Morning Beautiful", she greeted me back, still preparing the breakfast. „How did you sleep?"
„Wonderful thank you. And yourself?", I ask in return.
„Excellent thank you! Sooooo about last night", Niki began to say while finishing up the food.
„Yes? Is it cuz you saw me and Wilbur dancing?", I say sarcastically.
Niki comes over with our food, handing me a plate and sitting down across from me with her plate.
„I'm just interested like it seems like you're on it again hm?", she winks at me and I know what she means- as in like „so you started dating again?" kinda thing but no, that's not the case...
„No Niki we're not dating. In fact, we just met. So when you and Jack were out to film, I went to the coffeeshop down the street and he came over to my table cuz it was just all full. So we chatted for a bit and yesterday we saw each other again. I had no idea he was also a streamer? But yes we had a good time, he even wanted to dance with me and we even exchanged numbers", I tell Niki. Her eyes widen as I tell her the story.
"You're lucky girl if you get his number that quick", Niki joked.
"Uh why? Is it rare?", I ask confused.
"Usually Wilbur only gives out his phone number when he really likes someone and wants to talk to this person more so, I think you caught his attention", Niki says, taking a sip from her coffee.
"Oh- well in that case I think I am glad? Also Niki he wants to hang out with me today", I tell her to which she just winks at me. "Why are you winking at me?"
"No nothing, forget it love", Niki says while finishing her meal.
"Alright, whatever you say", I just laugh while also finishing up my meal.

After we both finished up and did some chores, I decided to text Wilbur on when he wants to play Minecraft today:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
⦿) Y/n: Hey Wilbur :) I just wanted to ask you about the Minecraft thing we talked about. Just let me know whenever you're free :)

⦿) Wilbur!! : Oh hey y/n! Um, I'm just doing some practice on my guitar rn. Lets say in 20min? Also do you have by any chance discord? :)

⦿) Y/n: sounds good to me and yes I do. Here: [your discord user] :)

⦿) Wilbur!! : great I'll be adding you so we can talk to each other while playing Minecraft. Here's mine tho [his discord user] :)

⦿) Y/n: thank you! See you in 20mins Wilbur :)

⦿) Wilbur!!: see you! I'm looking forward ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After talking to Wilbur, I just decided to tidy my room a little bit cuz why not? It needs some clean up anyways.
"Hey Niki?", I call her.
"Yes y/n?", she asks me.
"Just so you know I'll go tidy my room a bit and then go play some Minecraft with Wilbur so if you need anything, you know where I am", I tell her with a smile.
"Sounds great y/n. I'll be also streaming today again so just knock on my door if you need anything as well", she smiles at me to which I smile back.
"Will do", I say, making my way to my room.

~20 mins later~
[Discord Message from Wilbur: Y/n! You ready? :)]