3) 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑓𝑡 𝑆𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 ♥︎

~ the next morning/ 9:30am ~

Another day, another morning. Slowly I wake up and open my eyes to see yet another sunny day approaching today. I smile to myself, then closing my eyes for another 5 mins. Today my bed has been extra comfy for some reason.
After 5 mins I decided to fully wake up, therefore I took my phone and checked my notifications: A lot of Twitter notifications from my followers rewteeting, responding, sharing and reading my tweet from last night. 99% of comments are positive and understood - some others just commented „cringe" but I mostly likely ignored these type of comments.

After what felt like 20 mins of looking through my comments and other social medias for a while, I finally decided to get up. Starting again my daily morning routine before heading off to the kitchen.
Niki seems to be always awake earlier than me- which i don't know how she manages this.
My outfit for today: sweatpants, a baggy t-Shirt, hair up in a messy bun.
Once everything is done, I headed downstairs to see Niki caressing the cat.
„Good Morning Niki and Good Morning youuuuu", I greet both of them while walking over to Niki, caressing the cat.
„Haha good morning y/n. I hope you had a nice sleep and night", she says to which I nod.
„Oh yes I had. I was mega exhausted after yesterday", I giggle just by thinking about it.
Niki put the cat down and we started to eat our breakfast.
„So tell me about yesterday y/n. We didn't get to talk about it yet.. if you don't mind talking about it", Niki says.
„I'd love to talk about it", I smile at her, ready to drop my story. „So yesterday was so much fun like actually. As you know, Tommy picked me up with his dad and we drove to this trampoline park that is about 30 mins away from here. Tubbo was there too, as well as Ranboo and can you believe? I met George! That was sooo cool! George is such an amazing guy irl I'm telling you! But yeah then we started the vlog and we were just messing around basically. Jumping around, laughing, challenging each other, just many things. After the vlog ended, we were all so exhausted I mean imagine jumping in a trampoline hall for 2 hours straight and doing all kinds of tricks and stunts and just bullshit you know? But I loved it. I had a lot of fun hanging out with those boys", I finished my story, which made me really smile on how amazing this day was.
„Aww that sounded so lovely y/n and like a lot of fun", Niki says to which I nod.
„Absolutely agreed" I replied back.
We remained silent for a while, just enjoying each other's company for a moment. Sometimes you don't need to say something but silence is also needed sometimes.

„So are you gonna do your stream today?", Niki suddenly asked me to which I nod in agreement.
„Oh yes I rescheduled it to today. I think I'll start streaming after this, alright?" I said to which Niki smiles.
„Absolutely ok. What will you stream today?", Niki asks.
„I'll probably stream some minecraft. I promised it yesterday you know?", I reply back with a smile.
„Amazing! Have fun", Niki says while getting up to clean up our dishes from the breakfast.
„Thank you, I will", I giggle while getting up to help Niki with the dishes and basically chores before I do any streaming.

~ 12PM ~
after I got my daily dose of coffee from my favorite coffee shop and finishing the needed chores, it's time to for me to start my stream. I already announced it to be live soon on Twitter.
My „starting stream soon" screen is loading and I see already the first 1k people joining in, sending in their re-subs and being really hyped in the chat.
Todays stream is gonna be amazing I feel it!!!
„HIIII CHAT!! HELLO HELLOOOO! Welcome back to another stream of mine! Hellooo everyone tuning in today! How are we doing people?", I start my streaming. About 1.7k people are watching me right at this moment!
„Today guys! We're hopping back on the craft! I know I promised it yesterday but as you guys know, your girl attended a Tommy vlog! Yes! You're gonna see it soon on Tommy's vlog channel! Sooo - YOOOO bl0ueM00n56 with the 10 gifted! Thank you so much dear and dsmppoggers89 with the 5 gifted. Thank you so much I appreciate it!", I thank the few people gifting subs to me.
„Also I wanna thank starlightshimmer with the 2 months, gigithegreat with the 4 months, sl33pd3priv3d with the 3 months, janefloyd with the 7 months holy shit, aestheticbl00m with the 6 months and so many others for sending in their re-subs! Thank you so much guys, I really appreciate it! Every support is truly appreciated! Alright, do we jump into the craft guys! Do we feel like we wanna craft now? Yes we do!"

Today I'm playing on a Minecraft world I had for a while. Basically survival and I'm just on my way to build myself a wonderful village.
„Oh look! Bees! I think it'd be pretty to get one beehive in my village, what do you think chat? Don't worry, I'll mine it really carefully. We can use that. Also we're running low on iron and wood so we might as well get that on our little trip", I commentate my game play.
My village is an abandoned village I have found but decided to turn it into a village that looks alive again. I re-decorated all the houses and the surroundings and currently still doing so. Getting animals in and fixing every house.
I really love the little area I have created and so does my chat. They often give more recommendations on what to build next in my world and what to add, so they can also participate a little bit.
„I think we have now enough iron. Lets make some more iron tools for later.... Alright done and let's save the rest. You never know what you might need. Alright, how about we go some mining now? Finding a cave and HOPEFULLY find diamonds too?", I continue to commentate.
I find cave after cave but either the caves are just fake caves in a way that they're not too deep or they don't carry good stuff in them and are dead ends. In case of a Night Time situation, I carry a bed with me so I can immediately sleep, to avoid any monsters from crossing my path.

"WE FOUND A GOOD CAVE GUYS! Lets go in it- damn it goes deep down... looks promising chat, what do you think? Caves like that always look the most promising", I say after walking down this cave with lighting it with torches.
After getting more down, I come across gold ores, lapis ores & redstone ores. I mine some of them and keep on my path of walking down, until I reach the lava zone. Fighting off some mobs down here, I scatter around for any diamonds... at first not so successful and I almost died in the lava but I could save myself with a water bucket.
I keep on looking around, and looking around- until I find the first diamond ore. "CHAT DIAMONDS! WE GOT IT! HURRAYYY wait let me do a crouch dance... yaaaayyyyy alright let's go! How many did we get? 1... 2... 3... omg 4.... Aaahhh only 4 but that's good! That's a good amount chat! We've been so successful today! Alright let's keep going... this way!", I say as I continue to walk and scatter around for diamonds.
I come across a beautiful looking area, with the features from the new 1.18 update. I'm amazed by how pretty this looks- so is chat.
I light everything so I see where I'm going and fight nearby mobs. I come across something with water.
"Oh guys? Isn't this where you find- OMG AXOLOTLS! CHAT THERES 2! Omg I want one! Should we take one?", I ask chat and as I glanced at it, chat freaked out and told me to get one.
My view count btw has gone up to 2.4K viewers, which leaves me to smile a bit.

Since Chat wanted me to get this axolotl, I'm getting it. I catch one with a bucket, it's a brown one. Absolutely fascinated, I admire my bucket! "WE GOT AN AXOLOTL CHAT!", I tell chat! "What should we name him? Chat? Throw in names. Give me the best name you can think of, meanwhile I'll try to find my way outta here", I tell chat.
Meanwhile I mine my way out, chat has been coming up with the strangest but also sweetest names. Some of my personal favorites: "chocolate" - "Bina" - "leaf" - "flora" - chouchou" - "binx" - "hazelnut" - "clive" - brown munchkin" - ...

All of these names were so sweet and I had a hard time choosing so I decided to do a poll and what name people liked better.
"Chat let's do a poll. I can't decide and you gotta help me. I'll write down my favorite ones and you gotta choose which one you liked best, alright?", I said then starting the poll.
[you can choose any other name to call your axolotl. If I write any other name, just imagine it's the name you chose for the axolotl]
"OK! CHAT HAS VOTED! Seems like a lot of people like the names binx, leaf, clive and bina... I'm impressed. I'd say for now,... let's call this sweet axolotl "leaf". How we do we feel about it chat? Sounds POG?", I ask my chat, they seem to agree.
Alright, welcome leaf, I'm your new owner, y/n and I'm here with my wonderful chat!", I say happily.

The rest of my stream I kept on building on my village, walking around, collecting items, gathered animals and talked to chat meanwhile about some topics. My stream had been going on for almost 5 hours now, just playing minecraft. "Alright guys, I think it's time to end here", I say while stretching myself, logging out of my world. "What a successful stream, right?"
"CHAT! Thank you for joining me on almost 5 hours of just minecraft. We have achieved a lot today. These 5 hours made up for yesterday and I hope you had fun. I'll be logging off for today. Who should we raid guys? Hmmm let's raid Aimsey. She's currently doing a Lego stream with Ranboo. Make sure to say hi from me yeah?", I tell my chat.
I say my goodbyes and chat told me goodbye too.
I hit the "end stream" button and log off of my computer while Aimsey and Ranboo get raided with my viewers.
"It's 5pm already? I'm gonna take a snack" I tell myself while walking out of my room.
As I was walking down, I see Niki just watching TV. Some funny show is on I believe.

"Hey Niki! What are you watching?", I ask her.
Niki turns around, giving me a smile.
"Oh hellooooo beautiful. Oh I'm just watching some funny comedy. Wanna join me?", she asks me to which I nod in agreement. "How was your stream btw? You streamed for a long time".
"Oh it was so much fun. It was really successful", I tell Niki to which she smiles.
"I'm happy you had an amazing time y/n", she says to which I give her a mini hug.

Niki and I had been watching TV for the next hours, ordering ourselves something to eat, just chilling with our cat as well. This day has been truly successful. Streaming is simply something I love doing.
———————————————————————————
Words: 1974♡
I FINALLY ENJOY WRITING AGAIN AND IM BACK :D! DID YOU ENJOY THIS MINECRAFT CHAPTER? ALSO DO YOU PLAY MINECRAFT TOO? IF SO, YOU'RE A POG PERSON (YOU'RE ALSO POG IF YOU DON'T)
HOW WOULD YOU HAVE NAMED THE AXOLOTL? FEEL FREE TO TELL ME YOUR CHOSEN NAMES :)