18) 𝑝𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤/𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑏𝑢𝑟 ♥︎

After a successful day yesterday with Wilbur at the beach, we decided to hang out again today, doing the exact same thing we did yesterday - paddle boarding!
I have to say I quite enjoyed doing it and I get why Wilbur likes it so much. I was actually pretty scared but, it's not as bad as I thought it'd be... and can we talk about the fact we almost kissed AGAIN?

This morning I have been quite excited, therefore I wasn't all "ugh" in the morning but actually felt all energetic for once? Is this what love does to you? You feel all energized and ready to go?
after spending a bit more time on my phone, taking a shower later and preparing for the day, I walked downstairs, as I do everyday. My big happiness didn't get unnoticed.
"Oohh look who's coming down here with the biggest smile on her face. Usually you come down always grumpy looking", Niki sarcastically says as she watches me hopping down the stairs like a little kid.
I just shrug it off, taking a seat.
"I'm just happy Niki. Can't I be happy?", I say to my defense but Niki didn't buy it.
"It's cuz you're seeing Wilbur again isn't it?", she teases me and it's actually the truth but once again I shrug it off... kinda.
"Well... to some extent yeah but also no?", I say.
"To some extent? Girl it's written all over your face", Niki laughs as she hands me my plate of pancakes.
"Whatever! Anyways I'll hang out with Wilbur again today so, idk when I'll come home but so that you know", I tell Niki. She looks not surprised.
"When are you not hanging with him these days?", she giggles. "But that's fine y/n. I'll be home today so wether or not you come home, I'll be here.
I just roll my eyes and finish my breakfast.

A few hours passed and I'm just here on my pc, doing some attachments and fixing stuff. I have bought myself a new camera for my streams so I'm adjusting everything. Also I'm changing my layout a little bit. As I'm fixated on this one thing, I receive a text from Wilbur:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        2 new messages: Wilbur <3
⦿ Heeeyy y/n! <3 I just wanted to hop in and tell you that I plan on going to the beach soon. Since we said to hang out again, I thought we could go again paddle boarding today :) I'd be there in like 30 mins-ish to pick you up!
⦿ oh and I'll bring my guitar too cuz I thought we could watch the sunset together while I play some tunes ;) I'm excited to see you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
             Answering Wilbur | Y/n <3
⦿ heeyyy Wilbur! Thank you for letting me know! I'm really excited to go paddle boarding with you again! Also the guitar part sounds so lovely! I'm so excited to hear some of your songs and just watch the sunset :,) you're so sweet- I'm excited to see you as well! See you in 30 mins! <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After answering Wilbur's texts, I make myself ready for hanging out with him soon. I'll wear again a bikini underneath my clothes cuz, we're at the beach, then packing some more clothes in case we go somewhere and just basic stuff I'd need. I feel myself getting really excited just by the thought of seeing him again and just be near him and spend some time with him again. What this man does to me is out of this world- I hope he knows that-
I decided to wear a basic shirt with some pants that reach down to my knees + my favorite converse shoes. My hair is in a ponytail today with some pieces of hair hanging down in the front.

~ 30 mins later~
"Y/N! Wilbur is here!", Niki is yelling from downstairs.
"I'M COMING!!", I yell back at her, packing the rest of the stuff I need before heading downstairs.
As I was walking downstairs, I saw this cute brown haired boy standing in the door frame, waiting for me.
This is his outfit today: