17) 𝑑𝑜 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑖𝑚? ♥︎

~ the next morning/ Wilbur's apartment ~

It was one of those nights where I've slept like a baby; deeply and I've had definitely had very awesome dreams that I can't really remember anymore.
I open my eyes slowly and for a brief moment I even forget that I'm not sleeping in my bed at home- but in Wilbur's bed, technically WITH him. As I was trying to move, I felt there was something heavy on my stomach area.. it feels like I've been held?
My sleepy brain not being fully awake yet questioning what's so heavy... but then I realized that Wilbur has his arms wrapped around me! They're holding me tightly. That's why I feel like there's a heavy weight on my stomach area...
I try to turn my head around and I manage to catch a glimpse of a sleeping Wilbur behind me. He has cuddled himself up behind me very much, I can practically feel his warm breath on me-
I have to say I quite enjoy this and thinking twice about it, it sends me butterflies in my stomach.

What am I gonna do now? Is the question I'm asking myself right now. Quickly thinking about it, I just decided to close my eyes again for just a moment, only cuz I kinda wanna enjoy this moment a bit longer.
As I'm closing my eyes, my mind starts to wonder...
Am I in love with him? Do I have feelings for him?
Niki made me think and also, the fact we ALMOST kissed yesterday... what happened if the pizza delivery didn't disturb us? Would we have just made out? I do love him, I can't deny this but do I love him as a best friend or do I love him as like having feelings for him and wanting more than friends?
Wilbur DOES things to me that I can't put into words...I do feel really safe with him. I do feel very happy with him. And the fact he cuddled himself onto my back during the night and wrapped his arms around me- makes me heart almost pound really fast.
I can't even imagine being with someone if I gotta be honest- but it feels right imagining myself being WITH him. And just the thought of it... gosh it makes me shiver up. But if I do have feelings for him- how does he feels about me? I mean he almost kissed me yesterday so he must feel something, right? And also Niki stated that Wilbur MUST really love me... is this love I feel for him more than friends? I need to find out... but how?

my thoughts get disturbed my Wilbur releasing his hands from me, turning around.
Oh wow now the warmth is somewhat gone- NOOOO COME BACK-
With Wilbur releasing his arms from me, I decided to open my eyes again and check the time on my phone - 10:45AM
I also see I've gotten a message from Niki so I decided to open and read it:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
       New Message: Niki bestie <333
⦿) Niki: good morning bestie! I just wanted to inform you that I'll be at a Prime Video UK event today, together with Jack, Beau, Aimsey, Ranboo and Billzo. We'll be there all day I assume cuz later we host a watch party. Idk when I'll get back but if you'll get back today, the keys are under the house mat in front of the door. Have a beautiful day today and stay safe. I love you bestieeee! bye bye ;) <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While reading and answering Niki's message, I feel someone moving next to me. Obviously I knew it's Wilbur.
He rolls over to me as he's stretching, yawning big times.
"Good morning beautiful", Wilbur says with his sleepy morning voice.
"Good morning Wilbur", I answer, a smile escaping my lips.
"What are you doing?", he asks me. I can feel him staring at me.
"I'm just answering Niki. She let me know about what she's gonna do today. She'll be at a prime video UK event and she told me the place of the key, if I get back home and wished me to have a beautiful day", I tell Wilbur as I sent the text to Niki, turning my head to face him.
"Who says you're gonna get home today?", Wilbur smirks then breaks Into giggles.
"What does that mean?", I look at him confused, giggling.
"Well y/n don't you technically live with me already since you spend every free minute with me?", he keeps giggling.
I just scoff. Idk what to answer to this.
"stfu!", I say, rolling my eyes at his comment.
"laughing but not denying it", he teases me.
"Whatever! you just WANT me to live with you, admit it", I try to clap back. Wilbur just giggles as he gets up.
"well obviously! That was all part of the plan anyways", Wilbur sarcastically says then breaks into laughter.
"WHAT?", I scoff, throwing my socks at him which are next to me.
"NO- just kidding! I'm kidding! Don't throw your dirty ugly ass socks at me", he says before he leaves the bedroom.
"They're not dirty- they smell good!", I say to my defense.
I scoff to myself then also get ready. Wilbur has 2 bathrooms so while he's using the first one, I'm using the second one so we're not in each other's way.

I take a quick shower, put on some comfy clothes, brush my teeth and as I was done, I walk into the kitchen. Wilbur is already there, preparing breakfast for us.
The smell of pancakes hitting my nose. It smells SO good YUM!
"Hey Wilbur? What are we gonna do today tho?", I ask him while I take a seat at the table.
"Good that you're asking! I was thinking to go to the beach today. Have you ever been paddle boarding?", Wilbur asks me while flipping over the pancakes.
"Hmm, no, not that I know", I say.
"Then today is your lucky day cuz I'll be teaching you how to paddle board. I've been going paddle boarding a lot recently and I think it'd be awesome to take you with me. We can lend you a board at the beach", Wilbur explains.
"Sounds like a lot of fun! I'm excited to learn how to do that. Is it like surfing?", I ask him.
"Hmm, not quite. Instead of standing on the board, you just sit on the board while you paddle into the sea with your paddle. It's very cool. I think you'll love it", he further explains, preparing our plates.
"Aahh, alright! I'm excited to go paddle boarding with you", I say with a smile.
"Me too. Especially with you", he says, winking as me comes over with the plates.
"Aww stop it you!", I feel myself getting red.
Wilbur brings over our pancakes and we start eating. We fell into a little silence but it's a good type of silence.

After eating our breakfast and cleaning up the dishes, Wilbur and I prepare for the beach.
I'm putting on my bikini underneath my normal clothes and I pack the things I need.
I'm excited to go to the beach today and learn something new. I'm also a tiny bit nervous cuz I've never been on a type of surf board before... but I have Wilbur by my side so I feel a lot less nervous about it.
"You ready queen?", Wilbur peaks from the doorframe.
"Yes! I just packed the last stuff. Are you ready too?", I ask him in return.
"More than ready! Lets go!", Wilbur says and so we leave the house. Wilbur carry's his paddle board with him. The beach is not that far away from his house- a good 10 mins walk. We can do this.
While we walk, we fell into a conversation about some random stuff. I keep looking at his eyes and feel totally drawn to them. I think his eyes are the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen...

Once we arrived at the beach, Wilbur puts a blanket on the famous stone beach, so we don't have to sit on the hard rocks. There are not too many people today so we're not afraid of anyone potentially stealing our stuff.
The temperature today is 30°C - it's quite hot today and we're almost at the end of summer. It's technically late summer.
"I'll quickly walk over and lend you a board yeah? Wait here", Wilbur says then walks off.
"Alright I'll wait", I say. Meanwhile I take a seat and scroll a bit through my phone.
Taking a bit look at Twitter, there is some sort of uproar happening?
apparently some people are pissed that it was ME who won the LOH 2 days ago and they sorta wished it would be someone else- also people claim that I cheated my way through the game- which is absurd- I DIDN'T?  Some people are hating but some other people are defending me.
Just usual Twitter stuff... when isn't there drama going on?
I brushed it off like I'm not letting that affect me. It's just Twitter innit? I log out of Twitter again, putting my phone down and wait for Wilbur to return.

eventually he returned with a board. Together we walk towards the water and Wilbur shows me how to get on the board properly. He shows me what's the safest way and how he usually does it plus some inside info cuz why not?
Eventually I got it and Wilbur pushes me a little bit.
"I GOT IT! OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING! OK I GOT IT", I yell out in happiness. I use my paddles to paddle forward.
"YESSS YOU GOT IT!", Wilbur yells back, hoping on his board too. "Ok now follow me alright? Don't drift off from me too much", he instructs me. Together we paddle really far away from shore until we hear barely any noise anymore. The only noise is the ocean and our paddles.
at a certain point, we take a quick stop to see how far we came and OH WOW- we paddled out FAR!
"Beautiful isn't it?", Wilbur asks me to which I nod.
"I can barely hear any noises now", I say to which he giggles.
"Exactly. I always paddle out this far. It's so calm... and how do you like it?", he asks me.
"It's SO cool! I was a bit scared tho but as long as you're here, I'm less scared. I'd have pissed my pants if I was alone tho", I laughed.
"Aww I get that. Don't worry, I protect you. I usually paddle out alone. I'm used to it but don't fear. I'm here", he assures me, giggling.
I smile at him, stroking my hands in the water.
Wilbur hops down from his board while holding himself on the board.
"Come on y/n! Lets swim a bit", he says.
I was a bit scared but I did it while holding myself up on the board.
"Oohh the water is a bit c-cold", I giggle.

We remain in the water and far away from shore for at least 2-3 hours or so before we decide to paddle back to shore. We hop on our boards and safely we paddle back. I have to admit it's really calming out there. I could get used to this...
Back on shore, we placed the boards on the beach, then hoping back into the water. Wilbur says he wants to just normally swim now- so that's what we do. BUT I had no idea what he had planned...

Once my feet were in the waters, Wilbur grabs me from behind and launches me into the water- WTF WAS THAT???
"WILBUR- WTH??", I yell out as I try to get the water out of my nose.
"Water fiiight!", he yells out like he's about to enter a wrestling game.
"Oh that's what you wanna do- ok", I sarcastically say but tbh, trying to fight Wilbur was a challenge. Due to his height and strength, he's just stronger and faster than me. All my attempts to launch him as well, failed but instead it was me getting dunked each time. NOT FUNNY...
Since I can't fight him, I use the only tactic I know which would be effective- I repeatedly splash water in his face or to his direction so he wouldn't be able to see and would constantly rub his face.
"Y/n you're gonna regret this-", he yells out, trying to get near me but I wouldn't stop splashing him.
"Oh yeah? What you gonna do huh?", I say, laughing hysterically.
Wilbur then dives under and for a while I didn't see him. DAMN IT- HE OUTSMARTED ME AGAIN...
I keep looking around me to catch him but to my surprise- he managed to launch me again!
"GOTCHA BITCH!", Wilbur yells from behind me as he grabs me again by my waist but this time he's launching himself with me.
Under water, Wilbur swims in front of me, grabs me by the waist again and pulls us both up again.
The butterflies I suddenly had...
Wilbur holds me in the air, by my waist while my hands are resting on his shoulders. We make deep eye contact for some reason.
He slowly lets me down, eye contact isn't breaking.
OMG IS HE GONNA- KISS ME OR TRY TO??
Without saying a word to me, Wilbur slowly leans in, slowly pulling me closer to him. Our faces are really close- OMG HE IS GONNA-

But to our bad luck once again, some stupid kiddos had to disturb this moment again and literally push us over so that we trip and fall into the ocean.
HOW EMBARRASSING TBH... NOT AGAIN...
Now here we are- in the ocean with our butts. Pushed over by some people, disturbing us AGAIN.
We both turn red until Wilbur gets up and helps me get up too.
Embarrassed by this Incident, Wilbur scratches the back of his neck and we walk to our place with our things.
None of us knew how to address this situation but Wilbur knew how to break the awkward atmosphere.
"Hey I'm getting quite hungry. Should we go grab some Nandos?", Wilbur suggests to which I nod my head in agreement.
It's close to 4PM right now.

After grabbing some Nandos and a few more hours at the beach, it's 7PM by now. Niki has also texted me that she's back home now. I've also decided to return back home. Wilbur insisted of walking home with me and for some reason, we walk hand in hand. It just so happened that Wilbur reached for my hand and so I took it. Holding his hand has never made me feel more "in love".
I still am unsure about my feelings to him but after what happened today and the fact we're holding each other's hand... we do act like a freshly new couple when we aren't. I also can't believe I've almost kissed him again... gosh why did we get interrupted again?
Wilbur makes me feel so safe and so good. I don't think I've ever felt so protected and comfortable with someone before. I feel like I can let myself go with him and just be, ME. I feel like I can be who I wanna be and he'd make sure I'm safe and protects me from all evil. The urge to just stop now and plant a kiss on him as never been stronger... I think I AM having some sort of feelings. And the thought of our hands being intertwined with each other- I wish he'd never let it go...

We arrived at my and Niki's apartment. There we are... having to say goodbye but why do I wanna just snuggle myself in his chest and NOT let him go?
"Thank you for this beautiful day Wilbur. And thank you for teaching me how to paddle board. I really don't want this day to end but it is what it is right?", I thank him with a warm smile.
Our hands are still intertwined with each other.
"Aww no need to thank me queen. The day with you was just perfect, as usual. I'm glad I could teach you something new. Do you wanna uh- paddle board with me again tomorrow?", he softly asks me to which I nod.
"Absolutely!", I happily say, smiling bright.
"Good! Pog!", he smiles at me, exhaling deeply before pulling me into a hug.
His hug was definitely the icing on the cake today! After a failed kiss, we hugged tightly, him rubbing my back.
as we let go, he looks me deeply in the eyes again and plants a kiss on my cheek! HE KISSED MY CHECK!!!
Totally starstruck by this, I look at him with a smile. Our hands slowly drift away from each other and he releases my hand.
One last time he smiles at me before we say our goodbyes.
"Bye bye y/n, see you tomorrow yeah?", he says, waving at me.
"Byeee Wilbur! See you tomorrow king!", I wave him at him too before I vanish behind my door.

Inside, I get greeted by Niki with a hug and obviously I had to tell her EVERYTHING that had happened these past 2 days. Also with the attempted kisses and the fact that I've been thinking about my feelings for him quite a lot today. Niki states that there's definitely feelings between the both of us cuz the way we act is more than friends-
I do admit to Niki I may have feelings and told her everything I felt, to which she looks like she's in awe, then she hugs me again and truly wishes for me and Wilbur to be a thing.
I smile at her and for the rest of the night, we watch some TV and I also let her talk about her day at the event.
The day ended with me chatting a little with Wilbur via text before I drift off to sleep. I have a feeling I'm gonna dream about him tonight and I think I AM in love with him....
——————————————————————————
Words: 3047 ♡
OH MY GOD GUYS ITS GONNA HAPPEN! IM SORRY I KEEP TEASING A KISS BUT- JUST WAIT AND SEE. JUST YOU WAIT ;)
ALSO CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW FREAKING ATTRACTIVE WILBUR IS? BRO THAT MAN >>>> HE'S SO GORGEOUS AND ATTRACTIVE LIKE UUGHHHHH- ALSO I CANT WAIT TO SEE LOVEJOY LIVE :,) IM SO JEALOUS OF EVERYONE WHO'S SEEING THEM LATELY BUT IM ALSO HAPPY FOR THEM. WHEN IS IT MY TURN????? :,))))))