5) 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑝 ♥︎

~ the next day, 10am in the morning ~

I wake up to a much more beautiful day. No rain today, a bit of sunshine- and I wake up home alone.
Niki left by 6am already. She had quickly woken me up to tell me she's leaving and be back by midday or something. I have the house again to myself - well almost. We also have a cat in the house so I'm not 100% home alone but still.
I check my social media apps before getting up, doing my daily morning routine and getting myself some breakfast.
Making myself bacon and eggs, I think to myself of what I'm going to do today actually...

The chores have been all done... I think no stream for today... maybe I meet up with some friends at the beach? Many questions I ask myself while eating my delicious breakfast.
"I'll find something to do" I think to myself and just think about hitting Tommy up, sending him a dm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
⦿ y/n: AYUP TOMMY! You busy today? :)

⦿ Tommyyy!!: AYUP Y/N! Uh no not really. What's up? :)

⦿ y/n: listen, Niki is not here today. She left with Jack doing a Minecraft project today... you wanna hang today? :)

⦿Tommyyy!!: AY? What Minecraft project? And this without me? Fuck Jack >:(

⦿y/n: ... lmao sooo you wanna hang today or nah? XD

⦿Tommyyy!!: YES SURE! If Jack's being such a bitch and not invite me to this project, then yeah this will make it up!

⦿y/n: great! How about I'll come over in like an hour or 2? I'll grab my daily coffee at the coffeeshop and yeah, come right to your house :)

⦿Tommyyy!!: sure do whatever you gotta do! Tubbo and Ranboo are btw here too. We plan to go to the beach later you know just hanging and listening to some tunes. Tubbo wants to go sailing too XD

⦿y/n: Oohh sailing! I'm in! Alright! Be with you in an hour or 2! Bye bye Toms! :D

⦿Tommyyy!!: we're looking forward! Bye bye y/n! :D
———————————————————————————
Seems like I've got something to do today! After finishing to text tommy and finishing my breakfast, I'm preparing myself to go out to my favorite coffeeshop, get my coffee and go to Tommy's house.
Todays outfit: another one of my band t-shirts with a light jacket since it's not that warm today, some jeans and my favorite converse. My hair is left open.
let's goooooo!!" I tell myself in the mirror, grabbing my keys to leave.
The coffeeshop is not that far away from me- I can basically reach it just by walking and it's only a 5 min walk to be fair.
On my way, I listen to some music through my headphones, blasting „Killer Queen" by the band „Queen".

After arriving at my coffeeshop, I walk in and realize that today must be a really busy day or something since, the shop is literally full with people just sitting inside, talking to each other.
I think I'll sit down too today.... I have an hour or 2 time before meeting up with Tommy..." I think to myself. Looking around... I barely see any free seats, expect for like 2 which are like quite close to the door. I shrug to myself, deciding to just also take a seat for probably the first time since I go to this place. It wouldn't hurt right? I have loads of time and to chill out in my coffeeshop would be nice.
As it was my turn in line, I ordered my daily coffee and told the barista to just bring me my coffee to the table number 54. the barista wrote it down and nodded.
I take my seat at table 54 and now it means, waiting for my coffee.

I see all these people talking to each other. Laughing. Sharing stuff. Probably gossiping too. Drinking their coffee's and eating a little cake you can have here as well to your coffee.
I take a deep breath, then taking out my phone as I wait. I check social media once again, checking things and plans I have written down in my notes.
The barista eventually comes around, bringing me my coffee. I thanked her and she left again behind the counter.
I continue to check my socials, slowly sipping my coffee. „aahhh exactly what I needed"

10 mins have passed, when suddenly someone entered the coffeeshop. Standing in line. At first I didn't notice that person but looking quickly up- probably the most handsome guy I have ever seen.
He didn't see me, as he was looking forward but damn... he is pretty tall, his hair brown, quite fluffy and on his forehead, a bit swooped to the side. He wears glasses and has the prettiest brown eyes I probably have ever seen. He's just standing there in line, also wanting to order a coffee. „but does he come here often tho? I never seen him around... and I come here everyday..." I tell myself while still glancing at him.
I decided to stop glancing after a while and look back at my phone. I get caught up in an article and start reading.
„Hey... is- is this place already taken?", someone asked me with such a lovely deep voice.
I raise my glance from my phone up and who do I see? It's that handsome guy, looking at me while waiting for my answer.
„Oh uh, no, you can take a seat", I say nicely while giving him a friendly smile.
„Thank you! This place is so full today and you happen to have the last free spot. I hope it doesn't bother you tho", he says with the cutest smile.
„It doesn't bother me and right? So stuffed today", I say, giggling, which makes him slightly giggle too.

Silence fell over us... an awkward silence. I didn't wanna be rude but at the same time, I didn't know what to say. So I kept drinking my coffee, reading whatever I see on my phone. Quickly glancing over to the man, he also seems to look at his phone. Pretty awkward and I feel uncomfortable... so I decided to break the silence.
„Do you come here often btw? I'm sorry I just- never seen you before here so I'm wondering", I say hoping not to sound awkward.
The man lifts his face from his phone, looking at me with a smile and his eyes are even prettier than before...
„Oh well usually I don't stop by here often. Just every once in a while. Today I decided to stop by to get some coffee", he giggles. „What about you?"
„I come here often. This is my favorite coffeeshop. I come here everyday", I smile.
„Oh really? Everyday? Do you live like nearby?", he asks me.
„Yes I only live like 5 mins away from here + I really love the coffee they make here", I giggle.
„Oh I can agree. I love the coffee they make here too. Idk I feel like not every coffeeshop is the same you know? It tastes different everywhere doesn't it?", he says. Damn he has a lot of knowledge too...
„Yes exactly! That's what I have been saying lot. The coffee here is just exquisite!", I say while sipping from my coffee.
„Agreed haha! Btw I'm Wilbur. Hi!", he introduces himself, wanting to shake my hand.
„Y/n! Nice to meet you Wilbur. You have a beautiful name. I have never heard of such a name", I compliment him.
„Aww thank you! you have a beautiful name as well! Well yeah my actual name is William but my parents have always called me Wilbur as a child and I kept it since then", he says while looking embarrassed or shy.
„Well it's a beautiful name. It has a beautiful ring to it", I compliment him again.
„Hehe you're so nice- thank you. You really woke up and chose kindness huh?", he laughs which makes me giggle.
„I'm just saying the truth. You can compliment someone right?„ I say.
„Of course you can. It's just- I sorta had a bad day and I wasn't feeling super good but- these compliments just made me smile so thank you", he says which melts my heart.
„Oh I'm so sorry to hear this- but no problem. I feel like this world should be a lot nicer. It's really needed", I say to which he nods.
„Oh yes absolutely agreed and don't worry. My day has been just made", Wilbur smiles.
„I'm glad to hear this. This has also made my day kinda better ngl", I smile too.

Wilbur and I kept talking for a little more, finishing our coffees, before I decided to leave.
„Well Wilbur, I think I gotta go. I have a meeting with a friend. I better get going. It was nice meeting you and, thank you for giving me company", I thank Wilbur with a big smile.
„Aww I understand. I gotta get going too. It was nice meeting you too y/n and no I thank YOU. Have fun with your friends yeah? Maybe we see each other around again", he says.
„Definitely. Alright, bye Wilbur", I shake his hand for a goodbye, leaving the store.
„Bye y/n", he says in the kindest tone, giggling to it a bit.
I leave the coffeeshop with probably the biggest smile on my face, feeling quite happy but also sorta empty. But what does this mean? I think I'm missing his presence already... he had such a warm and welcoming presence that really makes you wanna hang out with him all the time. I really hope I'll see him again. This was one of the best things happening to me. He was so kind and loving, also he probably has the cutest laugh/giggle I've ever heard. But ok, let's meet Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo.

About 20 mins later, I meet up at Tommy's house. I knock at his door and not even 2 seconds later he opens the door.
"AAAYYY TOMMY!", I say with enthusiasm, hugging him.
"AYUP Y/N!", he hugs me back, letting me in.
"How are you man? Everything alright?", I ask him.
"Yes feeling really pog and awesome, as the awesome person I am", Tommy says, just being a gremlin child.
"HEY Y/N!", Tubbo says it while walking down the stairs.
"TUBBOOO!!", I yell, sprinting towards him, welcoming him with a hug.
"HEY Y/N WHATS UP?", Ranboo greets me after he comes from the living room.
"Heeyyy Ranboo!", I say, also hugging him.
"Soooo y/n.. Jack is doing a Minecraft project without the master of Minecraft? Me?", Tommy says sarcastically. "What a prick..."
I just laugh at Tommy being visibly upset about it.
"Yeah that's what he did. What a meanie", I just laugh.
"No he's a stupid prick! I hate him!", Tommy says while clearly being sarcastic.
"Come on, Jack is awesome man", Ranboo says.
"Dare to say that again Ranboo and you'll be drowned today while sailing", Tommy says to Ranboo, who just scoffs.
"Let's not fight! We're doing so much better stuff than Jack right now am I right?", Tubbo tries to lighten the mood.
"Tubbs, you're so right! Fuck that guy! We have so much more fun than him! Fuck it, let's go to the beach!", Tommy says while we all agree!
"BEACH TIME!", I yell in excitement!
———————————————————————————
Words: 1909♡
IMMA CUT THE CHAPTER OFF HERE, SINCE I WANNA DO THE SAILING IN AN OWN CHAPTER ;) THIS IS GONNA BE FUN! WILBUR AND Y/N MET UP BTW ;) THE START OF A GREAT FRIENDSHIP - OR SHOULD I SAY RELATIONSHIP? YOU HAVE TO FIND OUT HOW IT KEEPS ON GOING WITH THEM IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS :)