7) 𝐽𝑎𝑐𝑘'𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦 ♥︎

~ the next morning, 11am ~

I have opened my eyes slowly, looking at the clock which is beside me. 11 am! I grab my phone to check the notifications. A routine I always do in the mornings as the first thing ever. After closing my phone again, I stretch my entire body before deciding to get up.
Today I have no plans whatsoever.. I might just stream later today.
After taking a quick shower and dressing up, I head downstairs in the kitchen, seeing Niki watching some TV, caressing our cat, which is laying on her lap.
„Good Morning Niki", I say rubbing my eyes as I approach the kitchen.
Niki turns to me, greeting me back. „Good Morning sleepyhead", she laughs, turning her head back to the TV. „You had a good sleep?"
„Oh yes I had thank you. I feel awesome", I reply, grabbing a plate with some pancakes, Niki prepared earlier. I joined her on the couch, watching TV.
„What are we watching?", I ask her, taking a bite of my pancakes.
„It's just some random quiz show. There was nothing else on TV. Gosh these people are so dumb sometimes", Niki laughs as she tells me about the show.
„How come?", I ask looking at her.
„Like they couldn't even answer the most famous road that the Beatles have crossed- obviously it's Abbey Road but I thought everyone knew-", Niki complains to which I just giggle.
„Well there are people who don't know the Beatles. There are people who don't listen to the Beatles", I say, taking another bite.
„Yeah but who TF doesn't know who the Beatles are? It's like not knowing who Mozart is", Niki keeps complaining.
„I can't take you seriously Niki I'm sorry", I laugh, at Niki, to which she has to laugh too.
„No I'm not serious but like some people don't have common sense and it shows.", she laughs.
We keep on watching TV, talking and complaining about the answers of some people. It was pretty amusing.

~ 1PM ~
Niki and I just came back from the grocery store. We decided to go together cuz why not? Niki decides to cook so I thought, how about I just stream for a bit? Of course I asked Niki if she needed any help, I'm not an awful person - but she said no she doesn't so I told her I'll be streaming a bit. Niki agreed.
I made my way to my room, setting up everything to stream.
After everything is prepared, I click the „Go Live" Button and-there I was.

„HEY CHAT! HELLO HELLOOOOO! Welcome, everyone back to my stream. Oohh I see some gifted subs and re-subs coming, thank you so much!"
„SleepySun with the 7 months thank you wow! GUYS! This will be like a short stream today but I promise we'll be back to longer streams soon", I tell chat.
After reading out some subs, donos and cheers, I decided to play some Sims 4. I have started to play sims 4 a while ago but focused more on Minecraft content, which pushed Sims a little to the side.
„Alright Chat, we left off here with our beautiful character Taylor. Oh Taylor is not doing super well... alright let's see... she's bored. Lets just play the guitar we have here!", I say, making it go over to the guitar.
My Sims Character is called Taylor Harper and she's an entertainer. She wants to be a musician, that's why she's practicing on a guitar at home. Taylor is described as lovely and heartwarming. Her neighborhood loves her, yet some people can't get along with her.

At the moment about 6k people are watching me right now, which is an insane number. I guess they love me playing Sims.
„Alright, time for Bed for Taylor. Lets speed this up- yeah so Chat do you think we should get her with someone? I'm down to make her a lesbian, what do you think?", I ask Chat and I see them freaking out. Positive reactions and lots of lesbian hearts spam in the chat.
„You guys are so sweet- alright, finding a girlfriend for Taylor! Mission, accepted!", I say.
I lean back at my chair as I wait for the night in Sims to be over, when I heard a knock on my door - It was Niki.
„Hey, y/n, I just wanted to let you know that food's ready.", she whispers.
„Thank you Niki, I'll be down in a minute. Hey do you wanna be on stream for a bit?", I say. In the corner of my eye, chat begs to see Niki. „Chat even wants to see you", I say to which Niki agrees and comes in.
„Hiiii Chat! Helloooo", Niki says, waving in the camera with both hands. I see the chat going crazy, which makes me laugh.
„What are you doing y/n?", she asks me.
„Just playing Sims", I tell her to which she smiles.

As the time went on, I stopped streaming & eating with Niki. It is 3PM by now.
„Hey y/n?", Niki starts to ask me.
„Yeah Niki? What's up?", I say while taking my last bite.
„While I was cooking, Jack called me. He asked me if we were down to hang out with him tonight. Jack is throwing a house party and he invites a lot of famous British YouTubers and streamers and so us too. It'll be at 8pm today", Niki says to which my eyes became bigger.
„FAMOUS BRITISH YOUTUBERS? SO YOU MEAN EVEN JACKSEPTICEYE?" I ask with big eyes.
„I guess so?", Niki says.
„I've been dying of meeting him! Niki we HAVE to go! Also why is he throwing it? Does it have a reason?", I ask Niki.
She just giggles. „I don't know. Jack just plans something and does it. So you're down to go?", she asks me.
„I'm more than down!", I say with enthusiasm!
Meeting the most famous British YouTubers? YES! I can't wait to see who I'll be seeing tonight.
Once Niki and I are done with eating, in all my excitement I already start to prepare on what I wanna wear.

~ 7:45PM~
Y/N!! ARE YOU READY???", Niki yells from downstairs!
„YESS!! I'm coming", I say as I grabbed my bag, ready to leave.
Today's outfit is a beige shirt which says „good vibes only" and a white mini skirt, combined with my black boots. A black belt and my hair in a half down ponytail. Fitting accessories and my best make up.
„You look stunning y/n! Absolutely gorgeous!", Niki compliments me.
„Aaahhh thank you Niki! You look stunning too!", I complimented her back.
„Thank you sweetheart!", Niki says, hugging me softly.
We leave the house and get into her car. Jack's house is about 15 mins away from us.
On our way we play some music and vibe in the car, while my excitement just kept on rising.

~Jacks House~
We arrived at Jack's house and I could already tell, it's gonna be a wild party. I've seen cars everywhere and the music could be heard a bit from the outside already.
Niki finds a spot to park. We get out of the car and approach Jacks house. Niki rings and not even 2 secs later, Jack opened the door for us.
„NIKIII!! Y/N!!! NICE TO SEE YOU! WELCOME TO MY PARTY! COME IN", Jack says while hugging us both.
We stepped inside the house and I was already amazed by the decorations, the music, the vibe, and seeing people I've always seen behind a screen...
Jack told us who's gonna be here:
-
> Jack, Me, Niki, Tommy, Tubbo, Phil & Kristin, James Marriott, Fundy came from the Netherlands, Aimsey, Billzo & Badlinu, Wilbur Soot, Memelous, JackSepticeye, Ranboo, Rhianna from Soothouse & some other Soothouse members, Wisp, George & a couple more
-
Me and Niki just stood there, being really surprised of how many people Jack managed to Invite. I'm so excited to just say Hi to people! Jack also told us that if we ever get thirsty or hungry, he has a bar for us to just get drinks and food ourselves for free. Amazing service Jack, I just thought to myself. He also told me that Phil has to supervise Tommy & Tubbo a bit which made me want to laugh at them. Poor Phil tho..

For the past hours I've just been walking from YouTuber/Streamer to YouTuber/Streamer, saying Hi and having a little chat with them. Especially with Jacksepticeye I could not hold myself back and be a tiny fangirl. I've been watching him for a long time and never expected to talk to him EVER! Jack was super friendly and gave me a hug too. He just laughed it off that I was a bit starstruck, but we had a good talk.
The party was really amazing: the music was fantastic and the vibe was just on top. Everyone was super friendly and I managed to have some deep Convos with some. Me and Niki went separate ways at the party as she talked to people and so did I- but it wasn't a big deal for me. I felt comfortable for once at a party and not left out, like I usually do.

I felt myself getting thirsty after a while and then I remembered Jack's bar. So I walked over, a bit away from the crowd and  got myself something to drink.
As I was about to pour some water in my cup, I've felt a tap on my shoulder and a voice, saying my name... quite deep voice.
„HEY Y/N! NICE TO SEE YOU!! I recognized its you from afar!", he laughed.
I turn around to see - ITS WILBUR! WILBUR!!! The hot guy from the coffeeshop! NO DONT START BLUSHING I tell myself!
„WILBUR?? No way it's you! What are you doing here?", I ask him in disbelief.
„What do you mean what am I doing here? Jack invited me!", Wilbur says laughing.
„You're a YouTuber?", I ask him with big eyes.
„So you have never heard of me?", he asks me back.
„I'm sorry Wilbur, I'm just dumb", I say sarcastically.
„Nooo don't say that!", Wilbur says, giggling. „But yeah I'm a YouTuber, streamer AND musician", Wilbur says which leaves me more shocked than before.
„A musician too? Is there something you don't do?", I laugh which makes him laugh.
„Yeah like paying my taxes... IM KIDDING IM KIDDING! so, You're also a streamer then huh?", Wilbur asks me, raising an eyebrow.
„Uh yeah so idk why Jack invited me actually I'm not „famous" or anything I'm just a small streamer", I ask which makes Wilbur raise his eyebrow more.
„What kind of content do you do if I may ask?", he says.
„I play lots of games like Minecraft, sims, any kind of Mario game,... just games and I also do just chatting and stuff", I say.
„YOU PLAY MINECRAFT TOO??", Wilbur asks me.
„Yeah? Wait you too?", I ask him back to which he nods.
„AAYYYY THATS WHATS UP!", I laugh.

Wilbur and I had been talking for almost an hour about different things and the fact we both play Minecraft just made us happy. We talked about music and just some topics. It was very amazing having this deep talk with him. I didn't know he was that funny and interesting to talk to.
We've been standing this whole time at the bar, not moving away. I came to this realization after an hour of talking to Wilbur.
Suddenly a song that Wilbur really liked came on and Wilbur just looked at me with big eyes. WHY DOES HE LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT??? BUT PRETTY EYES-
„omg that's my song! Hey y/n do you wanna dance?", he asks me out of the blue, which leaves me embarrassed.
„Dance? I- uh- I cant dance-", I tried to say but Wilbur insisted.
„Plzzz! Come on! It'll be fun", Wilbur says to which I gave in.
We go on the dance floor and just started dancing.
I felt really awkward and just embarrassed but I tried to just forget it and have fun. HOW TF DID I END UP DANCING WITH THE HOT GUY FROM THE COFFEESHOP WHAT??

Y/N!!! THERE YOU ARE! I've been looking for you and I see you've been introduced to Wilbur", Niki just laughs.
„NIKI!! Uh yeah, he's the guy from the coffeeshop I told you about", I say being a bit embarrassed.
„Heeyyy Niki! You know her?", Wilbur asks Niki.
„Yes, she's my roommate", Niki said so casually but wilbur was impressed and couldn't believe it.
„What you're roommates with Niki??? Niki why didn't you tell me?", Wilbur asks Niki with sarcasm.
„You didnt know? Also why should I tell you?", Niki just laughs.
„Niki you have such a cute roommate and you didn't tell me?"
DID HE JUST CALL ME CUTE???? WHAT????
„Uh, cuz I can?", Niki says with sarcasm then laughs.
I was just standing between them, not being able to process that Wilbur just called me cute- is he ok?
„Well I'll be talking to the other people again, I just wanted to see where you are but you 2 have fun ok?", Niki just winked at me to which I rolled my eyes.
„Y/n you're roommates with Niki what? I'm sorry I can't believe she's been hiding you", Wilbur jokes.
„Well what can I say? I like to be mysterious and yes we've been roommates for a while now", I laugh which makes Wilbur laugh too.
„Unacceptable if you ask me", Wilbur says which makes me laugh more.

For the rest of the party, I have separated from Wilbur, been talking to him again, danced, had fun and been spending time with the best people. I even managed to get Wilbur's number as he wanted to have it - I agreed to it.
It was 2am in the morning when me and Niki decided to get home. Both of us a bit tipsy but still intact. Not too drunk. We said goodbye to everyone and especially I said goodbye to Wilbur. He told me he'll text me later, which made me happy inside.
Once me and Niki arrived at home, we went straight to bed. Before I could go to bed, I received a text from Wilbur. Oh yeah he said he'll text me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
) Wilbur!!!: Hey y/n! This is me, Wilbur! I just wanted to tell you thank you for this night and I'm happy I could see you again. You're definitely so funny and I'd like to keep being in touch with you :) if you want, we could play Minecraft tomorrow off stream... if you have time! Now, have a good night and sleep well! - Wilbur :)

) Y/n: Hello Wilbur! Aww I have to thank you and no problem. You were really funny as well & I'd like to keep being in touch for sure :) that would be amazing. I will for sure have time. I wish the same for you. Goodnight Wilbur :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
——————————————————————————
Words: 2513♡
Y\N AND WILBUR'S FRIENDSHIP IS ABOUT TO START! ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS? THEN KEEP READING ;)
ALSO BTW IM ON VACATION SO I HAVE MORE TIME TO WRITE (AND READ)! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED LOVELIES AND I HOPE YOU'RE EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS ;)