10) 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑐𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑠 [2] ♥︎

After I took some pictures of Wilbur with his new gained plushie, Wilbur and I decided to keep on going and leave the arcade. We went outside to the main pier, looking around. The pier doesn't only have roller coasters and attractions, but you can also buy stuff, as in like souvenir shops and little shops for food.
"Where do you wanna go next y/n?", Wilbur asks me as he keeps admiring his plushie.
"Hmm... you know what? I'm getting a bit hungry. Can we go take some food?", I ask him to which he nods.
"I'm getting a bit hungry too. Anything specific you wanna have? Something sweet? Something freshly cooked?", Wilbur says, looking at me.
I think for a moment.
"Do they have chips here? like fish n chips?", I question him. I feel in the mood for some chips right now [chips are french fries in the UK].
"I think so. Lets just look around", Wilbur says and so we wander around, looking for any little food shop and to our surprise, we found one who sells them.
As Wilbur insists to pay for me today, he pays me the fish n chips + a coke. Wilbur orders a burger and some water. He pays and we find a place to sit.
We come across a bench and decide to take a quick stop and eat.
"Enjoy your meal y/n!", Wilbur says smiling at me, taking a bite from his burger.
"Thank you! You too Wilbur", I reply back, taking a bite as well.

Hanging out with Wilbur is so much fun. I'm enjoying myself today. I haven't been here in a while and I have the pleasure to be here once again, with him this time. I sort of dwell on the past hours, while eating my ordered meal, taking bite after bite, filling my stomach.
I look around, taking it all in: it's quite noisy but I mean what do you expect? It's always noisy if you visit a theme park or a place where they have attractions and so on. People walking around with their families, friends, partners, visiting each attraction, each souvenir shop, each roller coaster, just everything. Everyone has so much fun. It's moments like these I cherish a lot.

I finish my fish n chips. I look over at Wilbur who just finished his burger as well. He looks over to me once he saw I look at him. Catching him looking at me too make me blush so much so I shyly look away. "DAMN THAT WAS EMBARRASSING-"
"You see something you like?", Wilbur says, giggling as he saw my reaction.
"I'm sorry I don't wanna come off creepy. I just wanted to see how far you are with your burger", I say, which is technically the truth.
"No worries. I finished the burger. You don't come off creepy at all. It was actually quite sweet how you looked at me while I ate my burger", he said which makes me blush even more.
I felt so embarrassed but yet, I blushed. I tried to hide it. Even tho he said I don't come off creepy, I feel like a creep...
"Wait! I have an idea! Wait here", Wilbur says, getting up and leaves.
"Oh ok? What are you doing?", I try to ask but he didn't hear me.
I wonder what he does?

Wilbur comes back 5 mins later with 2 cotton candy sticks in his hand. HE BROUGHT US COTTON CANDY??
"Here you go y/n! This one is for you! Our dessert", he says smiling, handing me the cotton candy.
"Omg thank you. I didn't expect that. I love cotton candy!", I quietly yell in excitement. Cotton candy may be full of sugar but come on, having it once on a special occasion won't hurt. As long as you don't have it very often...
"No problem. I thought it'd be a good idea. I have seen it earlier but wanted to sort of surprise you?", Wilbur said. How tf is he so sweet???
Wilbur and I eat our cotton candy while we fell into a discussion about if people know sugar is bad, why do  they keep adding so much sugar in every product? It was a weird discussion but whatever.

We finished our cotton candy and got up. We kept on walking around and went on some other attractions, before Wilbur decided to take me to the beach now. The sun began to slowly set and Wilbur wanted to watch the sunset with me. We left the Pier and walked to the beach. We walked along the beach and decided to sit down. The sound of the ocean. The waves. The wind. The last sun rays before the sun began to set. It was absolutely magical in this moment.
Slowly we watched the sun disappear on the horizon. The color of the sky was some sort of yellow/red/orange-ish.
"The sky is so beautiful wow, look!", I point at the sky, admiring it.
"Indeed it is. It's crazy what beautiful phenomenals we have on this earth", Wilbur says, taking a deep breath.
I kinda don't want this day to end, it starts to be really awesome but, that's just how life works.

"Did you enjoy it today?", Wilbur asks me as he turns to me with a smile.
"Oh my god it was absolutely perfect. I enjoyed it yes! Thank you Wilbur. Again I haven't been here in a while and to see it once again meant a lot to me. If I can be honest with you, I don't want this day to end right now", I tell Wilbur.
A smile escapes his lips. Again he faces the horizon, throwing some rocks in the ocean.
"I don't want this day to end either but you know, at least you had fun. It was a beautiful day. We should hang more often you know?",he says.
"Agreed and we definitely should. You're really fun to be around", I compliment Wilbur.
He seems to become shy.
"You're also really fun to be around y/n! Can I consider us friends?", he asks me to which I raise an eyebrow. WE-WE ARE FRIENDS?? ALREADY???
"Why you looking at me like that?", Wilbur giggles. "Did I say something wrong?"
"NO! No it's just, you really consider me your friend? After this short time?", I say to which he giggles but is sorta confused about it.
"What you think it's too early?", he asks me sarcastically.
"No absolutely not. I just had never made a friend this quick before", I say which probably wasn't the best thing to say but, I hope he gets what I mean.
"Y/n I feel like we get along pretty well don't we? And I think if you click at first sight, it's not wrong to say 'you're my friend', is it?".
He got a point.
"Yeah you're right. I'm sorry it's just my stupid ass", I laugh awkwardly, looking at the rocks on the ground.
"Awww is someone flustered?", Wilbur teases me.
"No I'm not stfu!", I sarcastically say back.
"Yeah you are. I see it.", he keeps teasing me.
"Yeah whatever", I shrug it off, containing a laughter.
"Soooo does that mean we're friends now or no?", he says to which I look at him, still shrugging.
"Of course we're friends, dumbass", I say sarcastically, rolling my eyes.
"Hey don't call me dumbass you dipshit. That's not how you treat a friend", he laughs, which makes me laugh.
"And you call me dipshit while I can't call you a dumbass?", I play hurt.
"Aww did I hurt your ego? Oh no what am I gonna do?", he plays hurt too, placing his hand on his heart.
"You know if I wouldn't just enjoy hanging out with you, I'd run away now", I say trying to keep a straight face.
"You wouldn't dare! You like hanging out with me too much for that", he teases me. DAMNIT!
"Touché", I throw a rock in the ocean.

Wilbur and I had been messing around for a few more moments before we decided to take a final walk on the beach, before he brings me back home.
Well guess we're friends now... quite pog if you ask me.
We continue to have talks about everything possible, joking around and enjoying the walk. He eventually insisted on bringing me back home. I think the sugar from the cotton candy kicked in cuz we started laughing about everything and were a bit crazy.
There was a sign that began with "your romance is...". Wilbur stopped in front of the sign, pointed at it, doing a pog face.
"...more like your romance is BORING! HAH!", and did a funny face which made me laugh out loud.

Once we arrived at my and Niki's apartment, we said goodbye, hugging each other.
"Thank you for this wonderful day y/n, my "friend". We should hang more", he says while hugging me.
"I have to thank YOU Wilbur for inviting me today, my "friend". I definitely wanna hang more.
We let go from the hug and I watch him leave. As much as I don't want him to leave just yet, I think it's time we do walk separate ways now. We had a lovely time together and this was definitely not the last time I've seen him, now that we're friends.

I step inside the apartment, to see Niki is already there. Her shoes are here and the TV was on.
"Niki I'm home!", I yell.
"Y/N! WELCOME BACK!! I'm in the bathroom!", Niki yells back. I take my shoes off and walk over to her. Our apartment has 2 bathrooms; one upstairs and one downstairs.
Niki is just removing her make up.
"Heeyy y/n love!", Niki says, hugging me! "How was it with Wilbur?".
"OMG NIKI I gotta tell so much about it + we're friends now!", I happily say. Niki raises an eyebrow, being really happy for me! "How was your day today?"
"Omg I'll tell you in a minute", she says, removing the last bits of her make up.

Niki and I ate the leftovers from yesterday while talking about each other's day. She told me how things have been going today and part 2 is being shot + they also just hung out, visiting friends of Jack afterwards. Niki was really happy to hear I had so much fun as well but also teasing me with the fact that "Wilbur likes me THIS WAY" which I can't wrap my head around since we just became friends. I just shrug it off, continuing to talk about my day.
After we have done that, we decided to end the day by having a girls night and watching a movie together with popcorn and everything like that. We decided to watch a horror movie.

"Does Wilbur really like me this way? Am I interesting to him? I don't think I'm his type tho- or am I? We're friends now and that's all that matters... I hated to see him leave when he brought me back to my house... I didn't want him to leave. Hopefully we'll hang out asap again. There's something on him that makes me want to be with him at all times. It's hypnotizing. It's magnetic. Idk what it is. He's such a wonderful person. Why didn't I meet him earlier?"
———————————————————————————
Words: 1909♡
PART 2 OF THE ARCADES DAY! SO WILBUR DECLARED THEM AS FRIENDS! WOOOOO!! DO YOU THINK WILBUR ACTUALLY LIKES HER? Y/N AND WILBUR DEFINITELY WANT TO HANG OUT MORE OFTEN ;)
IMAGINE WILBUR AS YOUR FRIEND BTW- I MEAN HE'D BE MY BOYFR- I MEAN... UH... PEANUT BUTTER AND TOAST :D XD