6) „𝑖 𝑏𝑢𝑖𝑙𝑡 𝑎 𝑏𝑜𝑎𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑎𝑛" 𝑣𝑙𝑜𝑔♥︎

~on the same day, afternoon~

After me, Tubbo, Ranboo & Tommy prepared to go sailing, we head to the beach. Tubbo claims to have bought a boat just for this on Ebay.
„Wha- you bought a boat on ebay JUST for this?", I ask Tubbo a little confused.
„YES? Is that an issue?", Tubbo questioned me back, to which I nod my head in disagreement.
„No no no it's not- I was just- nevermind. Lets go sailing. Does anyone know how to sail tho?", I ask them.
Tubbo was the only one who nods. „YES! I DO! I've done this before with Tommy remember?", he turns to Tommy.
„Ugh don't remind me. You made us almost drown-„, Tommy said with a sarcastic tone, making us laugh.
„I DIDN'T? You just have no balance king", Tubbo replied back, which led them to sarcastically argue about it. Ranboo and I are just standing there, not knowing what to do.
„GUYS! Lets just get this going. You're wasting precious times. Come on", Ranboo stepped in, making them stop arguing about it.

We arrived at the beach about 10 mins later, with boat in front of us. It really doesn't look THAT good like it looks used; leaf's everywhere and a bit dirty in my opinion but hey, at least we have a boat... right?
Tommy had the best idea to just vlog the entire thing, but this time it's going on Tubbo's channel, not on Tommy's channel for some reason. I didn't question it but let Tommy do. Tommy thought that since Jack is hanging out with Niki rather than him, we should rub it in Jack's face of „how we're better than him".... Anyways.
Tommy took the camera he brought with him and started filming. Tommy did his classic intro and started doing what he's always doing:

„This boat even isnt built yet...do you know how to uh, build it together?" Ranboo points out and asks us.
„I know how to build a boat king! I'm a bit of a boat builder", Tubbo says with pride.
„Whatever you say Tubbs, so! How do we build that?", Tommy asks while pointing the camera to Tubbo.
„Easy! You connect the poles to the poles. You put the poles together and then go out to the beach!", Tubbo says, trying to teach us but we all looked rather confused than knowing what to do.
„Are there even 2 poles? Looks like only one to me- oh wait! There's 2. nevermind then", I laugh out.
„But what if we do it wrong hm?", Ranboo questions Tubbo to which Tubbo had the best answer to.
„Um... WE DIE", he says sarcastically which all made us laugh.
After a while of just wasting time, we finally got to work. Tubbo had shown us but instead of everyone helping together, it was just Tubbo, doing it on his own.
I wanted to help but then Ranboo kept making me laugh and kept distracting me... and Tommy kept making me do ridiculous shit while messing around with the camera.
„HOW YOU DOING OVER THERE TUBBS?", Tommy came running towards Tubbo who is trying to build the boat.
„You know what? I can't believe you're all making me do this on my own...", Tubbo says.
„Well someone's gotta film this?", Tommy trying to explain his reasoning for not helping.
„But the other ones are not filming?", Tubbo says sarcastically.
„Hey we're also doing work here ok? It's called watching you build this cuz we're too dumb to understand wtf we're doing", Ranboo says which made us all burst into laughing.
„EXACTLY! Now shush- you're distracting us", I say with a smirk.
„You guys are awful. Why did I agree to do this?", Tubbo says, continuing to build the boat.

After a good 10 mins of Tubbo finishing up the boat and giving us all life jackets we put on meanwhile, Tubbo's sister Lani joined us. She waved at us she asked walked towards us, so we greet her back.
Tommy, the dork he is obviously had to go to up her and mess with her for the vlog. We weren't even surprised at this point.
„IM DONE GUYS", Tubbo says which made us all give him a glance. „Tadaaaa! Now you guys need to help me putting it all over there to the sea. We've sorta built it on the concrete"
„Sure hold on", Ranboo says.
We all grab one side of the boat and drag it to the sea , to ramp where we're going to let the boat on the sea.
„It looks really good Tubbs", Tommy compliments him to which Tubbo just rolls his eye.
„It's cuz I had to do it all my myself while you guys just watched me do it", Tubbo giggled.
„I'm sorry but hey, at least it's done", Tommy replies back, laughing while finding a way to hold his camera. We dragged the boat in the water and the water is so freezing cold.
„The water is so cold Holy shit-", I yelled out, as the water touches my feet.
„It's gonna be fine guys! We're gonna have a good time" Tubbo says confidently.
We all hopped in the boat.

Once the boat was in the water, we all jumped in and as we expected- some things went already wrong by Tubbo forgetting to untie something and a part of a wheel just falling off. Clearly none of us really knew how to sail but Tommy just found this all rather amusing. Eventually we could fix all the issues and finally start sailing. We slowly drift off and waved all to lani, who waved at us back.
„Bye byeee! We're going to France!", Tubbo joked.
„Hey hey Let's visit the French and stab them all", Tommy says which made us all laugh.
Tubbo was doing the main sailing and managing everything while Ranboo is helping him on the other side. Me and Tommy just sit there, enjoying the view we got and obviously Tommy vlogging the new.
„Look at This view vlog nation", he says into the camera.

For the next 20 mins we've just been sailing away, telling stories or making each other laugh. Tommy always panning the camera into all of our faces while doing his typical Tommy things, you know how things are going.
We just simply had a good time just hanging out with each other. After a while Tubbo wanted me and Tommy to do the main sailing so we switched at one point and Tommy handed Tubbo the camera to film so he could properly sail.
„You're going actually so well Tommy!", Tubbo complimented Tommy to which Tommy just smiles with pride.
„I'm TommyInnit for a reason babyyyy! This will make me get all the girls!", Tommy says, we all just laugh.
„Hey guys! How funny it would be if I tipped over this boat boat right now?", Tubbo suddenly says which made us all look at him.
„Why do you wanna do that?", I ask him to which he just laughs.
„Cuz I can. It's funny. Hey! How good are you guys at swimming?", he says which made us a little scared.
„You wouldn't DARE", Tommy says but- Tubbo dared. He started tipping over the boat, making us all go more and more into the water, until we all landed in the water, except for Tubbo, who then tipped the boat to the right side again.
"WTF WAS THAT TUBBO? WTH?", I yelled out to which Tubbo just laughed his ass off.
"TUBBS WTF!!?", Tommy yelled out, then proceeded to push Tubbo in the water, to make him taste his own medicine- and Tommy succeeded.
"OMG IM FREEZING!", Tubbo yelled out, trying to get on the boat again.
"karma is a bitch ay?", Ranboo said which made us all laugh.
We headed back to the beach and Tommy decided to end the vlog there.

~6PM~
Back at Tubbo's house we all took a shower first of all and heated ourselves up a bit.We spent some more time with Tubbo at his house, before we decided to call it a day and I started to head back home. Niki was gonna come home too soon.
"Thank you so much for today guys. I had so much fun. We should definitely hang out more", I say to which they all agreed.
We all hugged goodbye and I made my way back home. I had a little way back so better get going now. On my way, I get a text from Niki, saying they just finished the shoot and she'll be back in 1-2 hours from now. I texted her back with a smile.

Back at home I got greeted by our cat. Our cats name is Zuko. "Heeyyy Zuko! How are you baby?", I picked her up and gave her a little snuggle, before putting her down again, giving her some food.
I decided to also cook something before Niki comes home, so I decided to cook a quick Lasagna for us, before Niki returns.
I get all the ingredients and start cooking, having some TV blasting in the background for some background noises, so it's not completely quiet.

Niki came back after 2 hours and by the time, the lasagna was ready too.
"Hey y/n I'm back!"? Niki yelled from the door, to which I greet her back.
"AAAYYY NIKI!!", I say, giving her a big hug. "How was it? You gotta tell me EVERYTHING!", I say with enthusiasm to which Niki just giggles.
"Oh I will - oh what's that good smell btw?", Niki says.
"Lasagna! I've cooked us Lasagna! You want something?", I ask her to which she nods!
"Y/n! I LOVE YOU! I'm really hungry Omg- yes give me some", she says to which we go into the kitchen, take a seat while I serve us some lasagna.
While we were eating, Niki told me all about what she did with Jack today and the filming of an IRL Minecraft video. I really can't wait for people to see this. This is gonna be bomb!
I've also told Niki what I've been doing today- she seemed really happy for me I had some fun. I also did tell her I met this boy at the coffeeshop and Niki was giving me a smirk like- chill I've only met this man. I know nothing about him- well anyways...
After we've eaten, Niki and I spent some time together, watching TV before we decided to go to bed, since we're both tired.
I've quickly fallen asleep, somehow thinking of this man I've met earlier today. I really hope I'd see him again sometime. I haven't thought about him all day but mentioning him to Niki makes me wonder...
"Will I ever see him again? It was it just someone I saw but will never see again?"
———————————————————————————
Words: 1812♡
ITS ME! I'M BACK!! ALSO TYSM FOR LIKE 5K READS ON MY PREVIOUS STORY "LA JOLLA" LIKE WTF? AND TYSM FOR ALMOST 200 READS HERE :O! THANK YOU IN GENERAL FOR ALL SUPPORT! IM SO GLAF YOU GUYS LOVE MY STORIES :,) I GENUINELY ENJOY WRITING AND IM GLAD YOU ENJOY READING ♡♡