4) 𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑤/𝑁𝑖𝑘𝑖 ♥︎

Today's day has been rainy, cloudy and a little bit cold. Raindrops falling down on earth, hitting every surface, making this really calming sound as they fall down.Clouds, so grey and so thick. A slight breeze of wind makes the atmosphere and the air a little colder. Every once in a while, a lighting strikes in the sky - yet no thunders. At least not yet.
Today's day is covered with rain, but that's no problem at all. I've grown to love rainy weather. Rainy weather sets me in a calm mood and I get so excited watching the rain from my window. I could watch for hours and hours. This also gives me time to just sit on the couch, potentially read a book, watch a movie, cover myself up a little, chilling out.

„Ugh, what a horrible weather today..", Niki says under her breath as she stands in front of the window, watching it rain.
„I don't think it's that bad Niki. Rain is so comforting. Don't you just love the sound of rain or just rain in general?", I say enthusiastically from the couch, caressing our cat as she lays on my lap.
„I mean yeah ofc but like, it can be really ugly too. Especially when you love doing stuff outside and you can't cuz of rain", Niki says.
I'm just giggling at Niki's comment.
„You need to see the good sides of a rainy day. I feel so at ease with everything and you can do the stuff you have avoided for a while like maybe chores or some indoor stuff", I tell Niki, to which she giggles and turns to me with a smile.
„you're such a pluviophile y/n", she giggles with her hands crossed.
„What's a pluviophile?", I ask Niki with a confusing look on my face.
„A pluviophile is described as a person who loves the rain and who feels comfort and peace on rainy days. They feel at ease. You are one y/n", Niki points at me sarcastically while walking towards me to sit down.
„Where did you read that Niki? I have never heard of that. There's a name for it?", I say in disbelief, giggling.
„Haha y/n this is actually not made up. I have read quite a lot about it. You can google it yourself too. You'll be surprised with the results", she giggles.
"As you say Niki, then this is me", I giggle as well, still caressing the cat.

Niki and me keep on talking about different topics, while the rain kept on going in the back. We question ourselves on what to do today? We don't wanna just sit there, doing nothing at all. After some thinking, Niki came up with an Idea.
"Ok listen- I think I got it! How about we do a stream together today? More specifically a cooking stream?", Niki says with big enthusiasm.
"Oohh I'd be interested. I think the people would like it. Have you ever done a cooking stream like that?", I ask Niki to which she shook her head.
"No never but I would now", she smiles.
"Alright but what will we cook tho?", I ask her which kept us thinking.
"What about we bake something like a cake or brownies? Or we cook something like a pizza?", Niki suggests.
"OR, lets do a pizza and the dessert will be brownies?", I suggest to which Niki nods.
"Yes let's do this! Do we have everything for it tho?", Niki asks me to which side quickly go check.
All ingredients are coincidentally here for both so we have nothing to lose. While Niki sets up her stream setup from her room to the kitchen, I prepare the rest.
As soon as we finished setting up and preparing everything, we test first of all the audio quality and make sound checks so the chat can actually hear us - right all done!
"You ready y/n?", Niki makes sure I'm ready.
"Yes! Press the stream button!", I say excitedly.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
[STREAM NAME: Cooking with y/n ♥︎ Come join! ♥︎]
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
"HEY CHAT!! Helloooooo! Hello everyone!", Niki says while waving into the camera, greeting everyone who joins in.
"Hellooo chat! Welcome back to our stream! Yesss your favorite duo is back!", I say while waving at chat as well. About 6k people are watching us right now- pretty pog!
Niki reads out some donations, Re-subs and subs before we start with the stream.
"So chat! For today, I brought my bestie y/n and you guessed it probably on the title - we are COOKING today! So why? Well it's a shitty weather and we thought, it'd be awesome to just cook together right? So yes, y/n, wanna tell the chat what we're cooking today?", Niki says then turning to me.
"Of course! So chat, we're making a pizza today and the dessert are gonna be brownies. We'll also show you how to basically do a pizza yourself or brownies so, feel free to copy the recipe", I say, explaining everything.

First Niki and I start with the pizza. We're making the dough for it together and decided that each of us does something for it's fair. Meanwhile we'll be reading out donations, potentially watch media shares too.
Niki forms the dough in shape once it's done, meanwhile I'm already waiting with decorating the pizza. It's really not that hard making one and chat seems to enjoy it, as they all tell us on how good it'll look and how jealous they are, they can't get a piece.
"Alright the dough is in shape, you can put stuff on it y/n", Niki says while starting to read chat.
{Donation from frIghTenDgh0St26: Hi Niki & Y/n! You guys are so pretty first of all and I have been waiting for a stream together :) can't wait to see how the pizza turns out. Love you <3}
"Awww thank you frIghTenDgh0st for the donation! I appreciate it", Niki says while making a heart to chat. Chat does a heart back.
{JayJayhoneyc0mb just subscribed: 10 months POG! Love the stream Niki! Tell y/n I said Hi :D}
"Thank you JayJay! 10 months wow! Y/n! JayJay said hi", Niki tells me.
"Hiiii JayJay! How are you?", I say back, giving chat a smile.
{larissaplayz42 just subscribed: 12 months with you Niki! A whole year :o love you Niki & y/n <3}
"Thank you Larissa for the 12 months! We love you too", Niki does another heart to chat.

After I finished decorating the pizza, Niki turns on the oven and once it's heated up perfectly, we put the pizza in. Now it means we have to wait.
In the meantime we clean up and continue talking to chat. We have gotten some media shares to react to, people resubbing, cheering and donating. We also started a discussion on why me and Niki decided to move to Brighton. Someone genuinely wanted to know.
"Well, Jack had us invited to Brighton that day and me and y/n just fell in love with it. The people are so friendly and it's just a beautiful environment. The beach is so pretty and in general, I think we just have seen good chances for our career as streamers. I have always loved the UK and to finally move there, has been such a blessing", Niki tells chat with pride.
"I can just agree what Niki just said. That's why we moved here and we really see good chances on building our career. We're also with our friends and it's just better when you're here with your friends and, yeah it's just lovely. I don't think I've ever seen such lovely people", I say, giggling.
"Yeah so, maybe we're setting a trend with Brighton but, it's so beautiful here. I couldn't complain about one thing" Niki added.
"Me too", I reply.
We keep on talking to chat, until the pizza is ready.

After the pizza was done, Niki and I have eaten the pizza on stream, letting the fans join us, even tho we couldn't give them a bite of it.
"Mmhmm turned out so good", Niki said with her mouth full.
"Niki you shall not talk with a full mouth", I laugh to which Niki laughs too.
"I'm sorry y/n... also just let me do my life", Niki jokingly says.
"Yeah yeah whatever just- no one wants to see your half chewed pizza", I keep on laughing.
"Well sorry", Niki laughs too.
After the pizza was done, we took a small break, then working on the brownies. We have looked up a recipe online and according to that, bake the brownies.
This one was also quite easy to make- and we certainly have fun, so did chat. More donations and subs kept rolling in. Chat seems to really like these type of streams.

After the brownies had been done and we put them in the oven, we clean again up our kitchen while talking to chat. We decided to also react to something everyone has been requesting us to watch - the new tom simons vlog! This is btw not the vlog I have been in but a bit of an elder vlog, Tommy has done, of them being in tanks. Looks pretty amusing. Niki and I are the biggest Tom Simons fans, despite the fact we're also friends with him but his vlogs are just chefs kiss.
As we keep on watching the vlog, after a while the timer rang, which meant for us the brownies are ready. We paused the vlog for a while to take out the brownies and show chat, before we let them to cool down for a while. We continue watching the vlog after that.

After about almost 3 hours of streaming and cooking, we decided to end the stream.
"Chat! It has been wonderful with you! Thank you for watching and I hope you enjoyed today's stream. We'll now head out", Niki says while waving goodbye to chat.
"We love you guys! Thank you for everything who gifted, subbed, cheered, just tuned in and watched us. We appreciate each and one of you! Byeee guysss byeeeeee", I wave to chat, then Niki hits "end stream" and then stream was done.
"This stream was amazing. Now I'm full haha", Niki giggles.
"Oh yes me too!", I say, giggling as well.
Niki and I had been cleaning up the rest, putting also the ingredients back, niki brought back her streaming setup to her room and we spent the rest of day the day chilling out.
Jack eventually came over too, as he had seen the stream. He came over for some brownies, coffee and to hang out. It was really nice having him over too. we were all laughing, joking around, eating the rest of the brownies, just having fun.
"Oh y/n!! Before I forget: don't be scared when you wake up and you see me not there alright? I'll leave really early in the morning. Jack and I are working on a project and I need to be there quite early. I'll be back tho by lets say midday.", Niki says while sipping her coffee.
"Oh which project are you working on?", I ask both of them.
"It's for a new YouTube video. Basically me and Niki and some others will be working on a Minecraft project together but irl. You get the idea? Minecraft but in real life. We'll be looking for the perfect location and eventually start shooting tomorrow! The fans will GO WILD", Jack explains, which leaves me shook.
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? That's gonna be so sick! I can't wait for the finished project!", I say enthusiastically.
"I know right? So that's why I'll be gone early cuz you can imagine how long this will take", Niki jokes.
"I can imagine yeah. Alright so thank you for telling me", I say with a smile.
"I'll bring her back, don't worry", Jack winks at me, then laughs.
"OMG JACK WHAT-"I laugh out loud.
Niki playfully slaps Jack.

This day ends beautifully. The rain kept on going but it doesn't bother me to be honest. I have peacefully fallen asleep in my bed, so did Niki. My mind is resting and so does my body. I wonder what I'm gonna do tomorrow tho...
———————————————————————————
Words: 2054♡
HEYOOO!! HOW DID YOU LIKE THIS STREAMING CHAPTER??
ALSO, THE THING I SAID ABOUT PLUVIOPHILE IS REAL! YOU CAN LITERALLY GOOGLE IT! ITS A REAL THING! SO IF YOU'RE A LOVER OF THE RAIN, I HAVE A WORD NOW THAT DESCRIBES YOU :)
THIS IS WHAT I FOUND ON WIKIPEDIA:
(neologism) One who loves rain; one who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days
pluvio in Latin means "rain" & phile in Latin  can mean "dear" or "beloved" !
ANY PLUVIOPHILES??? I AM ONE :)