23) 𝐻𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑠[3] - 𝐶𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑚𝑎 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒! ♥︎

~ 9:30AM / Niki's & y/n's apartment ~

                       - WILBURS POV -

I slowly wake up, opening my eyes slowly as I take a deep breath. With one eye being half open, I see my beautiful girlfriend sleeping peacefully next to me- but wait a moment... this isn't my apartment?
It takes me a while before realizing that I slept over at Niki's. This is definitely y/n's bedroom..
After a short panic moment, I calm back down. Stupid me I guess?

giving the sleeping y/n a smile,  I turned over to check my phone on what time it is and if I have everyone talking to me...
—————————————————————————-
           ~ New message from Phil: ~

⦿ yo good morning Will :) me and Kristin are going to the cinema tonight. The new movie... (any movie you like) gets played today and me and Kristin wanna see it. I wanted to ask you if you wanted to join us with y/n? Tubbo, Tommy and Ranboo join us too :) hit me up mate!
—————————————————————————-
reading Phil's message made me really happy, and of course I'll join them. I shoot Phil a quick message that I'm in. Phil later let's me know that the movie starts by 8pm so we gotta be on time.
I close my phone again and decided to lay back down a little bit. Not sleeping again but just laying down. I roll over to y/n to wrap my arms around her, cuddling myself onto her, softly kissing her cheeks. What a sleeping beauty she is... I tell myself... and my god do I love her...
—————————————————————————-
                         - Y/N'S POV -

I wake up to the feeling of  someone softly caressing me, having me wrapped in their arms. Of course I know who it is and this feeling is simply indescribable...
I slowly open my eyes, trying to turn around, only to see a beautiful brown haired man looking at me, while caressing my arms up and down.
"Good morning Wilbur", I say as I softly smile at him.
"Good morning Princess", he says, giving me a smile back.
"You really had to wake me up huh?", I jokingly ask him to which he giggles.
"I didn't mean to- I just wanted to be a little affectionate. You're so cute when you sleep", he keeps giggling.
"Oh so you also watched me sleep, great", I giggle.
Wilbur jokingly scroffs.
"You know I don't mean it sweetheart. You're so cute", I giggle, turning my whole body towards him.

We share a few kisses and cuddles before getting up. I bet Niki is again waiting for us downstairs, as she often does.
"Could you tell me where do you guys have the bathroom darling?", Wilbur asks me.
"Oh it's just next door from my room. When you go out of my room, turn left. We have 2 bathrooms; one upstairs and one downstairs", I direct him.
"Imagine having 2 bathrooms", Wilbur jokingly rolls his eyes.
"Just go already", I laugh as I watch him leave the room.
While he's in the upstairs bathroom, I'll use the downstairs one.
We just have 2 so that both Niki and me can use it without having to wait for one another. It's faster and there's no arguments. Problem solved!

Once Wilbur and I made yourselves ready, we both head down to the kitchen and as I expected, Niki is already there, preparing breakfast while the TV is running in the background.
"Good morning Niki", I greet her, rubbing my eyes.
"Good morning Niki", Wilbur says after coming downstairs.
"Good morning you 2 lovebirds. Take a seat, breakfast will be ready soon", Niki says, giving us a wink.
I just roll my eyes at Niki, taking a seat and sit down. Wilbur does the same.
"Have you 2 slept well?", Niki asks us while still cooking.
"Uh huh, yeah I did! It was very comfy", Wilbur says as he's scrolling at bit through his phone.
"I did, thank you Niki. And yourself?", I ask Niki.
"Oh I did too, thank you! I'm glad to hear that too!", I could hear Niki smiling, even tho her back is turned away from us.
"Guys, have you got any plans today?", Wilbur asks us to which we say no. "Alright cuz, Phil asked me earlier if we wanna go to the cinema with him today. I said yes in advance cuz I'd be down to go".
"Cinema? Omg sounds super fun! What are we gonna watch?", I ask excitedly.
"Uh Phil said we'll watch (any movie you like) and he also said that tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo will be there too.
"He invites them too?", Niki says, handing us the plates.
"Seems so", Wilbur giggles.
"Well I'm definitely down to go! What about you Niki?", I ask her.
"Yeah sure! I have nothing to do anyways", Niki says smiling.
"POG! I'll tell Phil that we're all in. Oh and the movie starts at 8pm so we should get ready in time", Wilbur says. We all nod in agreement and enjoy your breakfast.

After we've all finished up eating, we decided to hang out a bit. Watching some TV together, talking a bit, Wilbur tried to caress our cat Zuko but Zuko was a bit afraid, but soon would sniff Wilbur's hand and would trust him slowly. Just seeing Wilbur with a cat made me really happy and melted my heart. I think he is truly a cat person, and it's cute to watch him play with Zuko.

~7PM~
7pm approached really quickly. It was almost cinema time. Wilbur drove quickly home to his to dress up and meanwhile Niki and I are also dressing up. These are the outfits we'll wear:
—————————————————————————-
NIKI: