16) 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑦/𝑛 & 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑏𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 ♥︎

[Little Recap of what happened yesterday: Y/n and Wilbur have been on LOH (Love or Host) together without knowing they'd end up together on the show. Y/n managed to win the show!]
——————————————————————————
11AM
Today I have slept a little more in than usual. But who to blame? I fell asleep quite late due to the fact that I just won LOVE OR HOST- it made me unable to sleep + I had a long conversation with Niki afterwards about it. It still shocked me that I won out of all the girls Wilbur could have picked. Out of all those interesting people, he let me win. It still leaves me speechless.
Today, the day is not too warm but also not too cold. It's just not the warmest weather; it's cloudy, it looks like it's gonna rain, it's a bit windy and fresh.

I stretch myself and get out of bed, yawning as I stretch myself. I make myself ready in the bathroom, taking a quick shower and later join Niki in the kitchen who had as usual prepared breakfast for me.
"Good morning queen", Niki greets me as she watches me walking down the stairs, rubbing my eyes.
"Ooh? what a lovely way to get greeted Niki", I giggle to her compliment. "Good morning your highness".
"Of course you get greeted like this sweetheart! You're the winner of LOH! Hellooo??", Niki says with a beaming smile.
"To be honest I still can't believe I won the show. It feels surreal", I tell her while grabbing my breakfast.
"Wilbur must really love you if he let you win like this", Niki giggles. "And besides that, it's still crazy you didn't know he was the one picking."
"THATS WHAT IM SAYING!", I say, taking a bite.
"Austin didn't tell me who the candidate was! He didn't! And you think he loves me?", I ask.
"You're hanging out with Wilbur a lot lately and I can see it in his eyes y/n. I know him longer than you do", Niki sits down next to me, winking.
"Niki we're best friends-", Niki interrupts my speech.
"Oh come on y/n, you really believe that? Y/n it's ok to be at least a little in love with him. I won't be mad if you start dating you know I'm saying?", Niki winks again at me but I shrug it off.
"Whatever- anyways let's change topic", I say before I start talking about my next streaming ideas.

Something about what Niki said has made my question things a lot; do I really feel more for Wilbur than what I'm admitting to myself? I'm quite unsure about what I feel for him. We had been best friends for a while but is it really LOVE or is it just us being really close friends? I haven't given this too much thoughts but after everything we've done together... should I start thinking about it? But best friends can be close, right? Best friends are best friends for a reason... but why did Niki say "I see it in his eyes?" What does she see? Should I confront him about it? Hmm...

a few hours later...
I'm in the middle of cleaning my room a bit when I hear my phone ringing... it's Wilbur! Oh I wonder what he's up to:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
⦿ Y/n: Heeyyy Wilbur!

⦿Wilbur: Y/N! My darling winner of yesterday's LOH! Hiiiii!

⦿Y/n: *giggles* what's up king?

⦿Wilbur: listen, are you free today?

⦿Y/n: Uh yes I am! Why are you asking?

⦿Wilbur: great! I was planning to do a stream today, more particularly a "you laugh you lose" stream, and I was thinking if you wanted to join me? Since YOU won LOH, I thought this would be a good idea to do something together, on stream, in front of many people?

⦿Y/n: OH MY GOD that sounds amazing! I'd definitely be down for that. I've always wanted to stream with you. When should I come over?

⦿Wilbur: POG! How about just, now? I will stream quite soon tho. Or should I pick you up?

⦿Y/n: NOW? I can absolutely do that! You don't have to pick me up. I'll come over right now. I'll just finish cleaning up my room and then come Ive yeah?