9) 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑐𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑠 ♥︎

~ about 6 hours later~

Wilbur and I had been playing Minecraft for the past 6, almost 7 hours. We had left the village and decided to build our own base somewhere far away from the village. After collecting our items, fighting off mobs and almost dying to many creepers and such, we built our current base in a Taiga biom. Idk why but Wilbur said he liked the biom. We may eventually move, he said. It's 5pm by now.

„Hey Wilbur I'm getting kinda hungry. Should we just end it here and come back later or tomorrow?", I ask him to which he giggles.
No no that's alright y/n, I'll let you eat. I didn't realize it'd be that late so I'll also grab something to eat", Wilbur says so we log off Minecraft and said our goodbyes.
„-oh before I will say goodbye y/n...", he says, taking a deep breath. „how about we hang out tomorrow like I could come and pick you up", he said with a shy voice.
„omg absolutely! I'd love to! Where do we go?", I ask him, my eyes wide open. I couldn't believe he wants to actually hang with me.
„How about we go to the arcades? On the Brighton Pier you have an arcade. We could go there and later hang on the beach?", Wilbur says to which I just agree to.
„Oh I love the Brighton Pier. I haven't been there in a hot minute", I laugh which makes him laugh.
„Well it's time you go there again, with me this time", I can hear him smirking, which makes me laugh.

Wilbur and I agree to hang tomorrow around noon time. We'll basically spend the whole day tomorrow- or not idk if he has something else to do after. We said our goodbyes and end the call.
„Oh man, We played Minecraft for so long" I tell myself and I just can't stop smiling. Spending time with Wilbur really made me forget the time and it made me forget actually everything that's going on around me. I actually forgot reality for a moment. Now that we ended the call, I got snapped back into reality and I start to miss him a little already... BUT! We'll hang out tomorrow which leaves me excited as hell. I haven't been to the Brighton pier in a while, same with the arcades.

I stretch myself, close my computer and walk over to Niki's room to see if she's still streaming- she isn't but she's just on her PC, doing something.
I decided to walk over and knock.
„Niki? Can I come in?", I ask quietly so I don't make her jump.
she turns around and lets me in.
„Hey y/n! How was your Minecraft „date"?, she teases me but I just shrug it off.
„It wasn't a Minecraft date Niki but we had a lovely time. We're hanging out tomorrow too", a smile escapes my face.
„Well well well. Look who's smiling here", she giggles which makes me giggle.
„Stop, we're just hanging out, as friends. Can't 2 friends just hang out?", I say sarcastically. Niki just keeps giggling but says she's just joking.
„Anyways Niki I don't feel like cooking, should we order something?", I ask her to which he agrees. We order some Pizza for tonight.
„Alright, I'll be watching some TV alright? I'll tell you when the pizza's here". Niki nodded and I leave her room.

„Why would Niki think me and Wilbur are already dating? We're not dating. I mean he's so cute and hot and all but, we just met. We barely know each other yet. What's the issue of 2 friends hanging out? Doesn't mean they're necessarily dating right? Would Wilbur even date me tho? Would I be his type? Would he be my type? NO- why do I even think about this? Y/n, what's wrong with you? But what if he has already a girlfriend and I just don't know? What if I just am Someone he plays with? Am I ugly? NO- y/n wtf? - but what if he is like all the other jerks?... Y/N STOP!..."

My thoughts get interrupted by someone ringing at the door. I open up to see the pizza delivery guy. He hands me the pizza, I pay and he leaves again.
I text Niki that pizza is ready.
2 mins later she comes downstairs and we eat the pizza together, watching our favorite movie together.
The night ends with me falling asleep on the couch so Niki has to wake me up, making me to go bed.

———————————
~ The next morning~
———————————
It was 9am when I woke up- I had an OK night with me having a little nightmare that Wilbur is just gonna play with me like the other guys who I had before... but I won't let that ruin my day. Today, I'll hang out with him at the Brighton Pier. I'm really so excited that I don't even feel like eating, I just wanna hang out with him now!
I jump out of bed and before I do anything I start already picking my outfit so I don't have to later. This is what I chose:
[YOU CAN IMAGINE SOMETHING ELSE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT :)]