Part 4: The Warehouse

*y/n POV*

I can't believe this. Sure, I met a cute guy, but first, I'm stressed all day, next I have no ride, then my house burns down. What else? I thought.

"Were here." Karl says.

We got out of the car and I look at the time.

"Um, Karl, what time did you have to be here?" I ask.

"10, why?" He asks.

"It's 10:30." I say.

"Oh. I'm sure Jimmy is still here."

We walk in and Jimmy is getting his stuff packed up.

"Where did you guys go? Isn't y/n supposed to be home by now?" He asked confused.

"Well uh- my house burned down. so I'm going to be staying with Karl for the next few months." I say.

"Oh, well I'm sorry to hear that. And don't worry, Karl will take good care of you." He says smiling.

Karl's cheeks turn red while we both laugh.

"Here's pay for the week Karl, and y/n, to help you out a little, here's $1,000. You can thank me later." Jimmy says.

"I- I'm spspeechless. Thank you so much." I say, barely forming words.

"My pleasure. See you guys tomorrow." He says.

We walk outside and get back in his car. We get to his house at about 11:00.

"Home sweet home. Make yourself comfortable and don't be bothered to ask if you want something." Karl said smiling.

"Thanks Karl." I say smiling back.

We get out of the car and I give him the tightest hug yet. I walk in and see a big kitchen connecting to the living room. A big couch with a very fluffy blanket draped over top of it. Upstairs was 2 bathrooms and 3 bedrooms, 2 master 1 guest. He led me to the guest bedroom.

"This is where you can sleep tonight and if you need anything I'll be right across the hall." Karl said.

"Thanks Karl, I love it. It means a lot." I say, a tear going down my cheek.

"You're welcome y/n." He says, wiping my tear.

We walk downstairs and sit on the couch. I go to Netflix and see new movies that came out recently.

"We should watch Need For Speed, I love that movie." I say.

"Okay." Karl says laughing.

While the movie was playing I cuddled myself up next to Karl. He had the fuzzy blanket and I brought myself under it. He was warm. I didn't want to leave his side or the blanket. He wrapped his arm around me. When the movie was over I was half way asleep on his shoulder. I pretended to sleep when I felt him pick me up and take me upstairs. That's when I started getting butterflies for the first time around him.

----------------------------------

Heyy I told you a longer chapter :). I have more ideas coming. stay tuned.

Word count: 480