Part 18: Truth or Dare?

"Let's play truth or dare." I say.

"For sure." Niki says.

"Niki, truth or dare?" I say.

"Truth." She said.

"Have you ever had a crush on someone in the SMP?" I ask.

"Umm..yes actually. I used to like Ranboo and Wilbur." She says.

"I wasn't expecting that." I said.

"Drista, truth or dare." Minx says.

"Dare." Drista says.

"Oh, okay. I dare you to go smack your brother in the face without saying anything, and just walk back up here and close the door." Minx said.

"Umm. Okay." Drista said.

Drista walked downstairs, slapped Clay in the face so hard it left a mark and walked away.

I was laughing my ass off.

"Drista we could hear that up here!" Niki said laughing so hard she was crying.

"Good." She said.

We all started laughing even harder. All of a sudden, Clay walked into Drista's room.

"Smack me that hard again, see what happens little bitch." He said with an evil look in his eyes.

I jumped on Clay's back, wrapping my arms around his chest.

"It was a dare, Clay. No reason to get upset." I say hanging on his back.

The tall blonde looked me deep in the eyes when I got off of him.

"Clay, I dare you to kiss y/n." Drista said.

Minx and Niki looked at her, shaking their heads.

Clay looked at Drista then looked at me.

"No." He said.

He left the room.

"That's was awkward." Minx said.

"Did you see how he was looking at you, y/n? He definitely seen something in you. My brother has never looked at a girl like that. Ever." Drista says.

He was fairly attractive, but I'm dating Karl, I can't like Clay. There's no way. No. He's just a friend. Get your head straight y/n, he's just your friend. Nothing else. Karl is your boyfriend.

It was nearly 1 am.

"We should get to sleep. It's 1 am." I say.

"Yeah." Minx says.

The guys were already in bed. I fell asleep about 1:30.

I woke up to a noise in the kitchen at about 3 or so. I went to investigate. I found Clay going trough the cabinets looking for something.

"Oh, hey y/n. Why are you awake?" He asked.

I turned on the light.

"I heard a noise so I came to investigate." I said.

"Oh, sorry." He said.

"It's okay." I said.

His face turned red in the light.

"You're really pretty. I know you're dating Karl, but I just wanted to tell you that. I mean it as a friend." He said his face like a cherry.

"Well, thank you." I said.

Clay came up to me and I felt my heart start to race. He kissed me. I didn't know what to do, so I pulled away.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done that." He said.

What will Karl think? Oh no, this is horrible. I wanna cry. He's gonna be so upset. Should I tell Minx? Niki? Drista? Or should I just tell Karl? No, that will ruin the whole vacation. I'll tell him when we get home so no drama gets started.

"Don't tell anyone I did that. Not even Drista." He said, worried.

I just looked at him. He didn't have a shirt on. One thing I know is that I would never see Clay the same.

----------------------------------

oooh. I wonder what happens next? keep reading to find out. I love y'all so much thanks for the support.

word count: 590