Part 24: Night Thought Plan

I thought I was gonna be going to bed alone. Turns out y/n came home to yelling for us for help. Clay hugged her and I was a little annoyed but he gave me a smile of 'Were just friends'. That relieved me a little bit.

"It's okay, just go to bed, I'll stay here and watch." Clay said.

"Okay, thanks Clay." Minx said.

"No problem." He said smiling.

I never seen Clay as a bad guy, but I guess, he has his moments. y/n and I went to bed.

We woke up the next morning with Clay sleeping on the couch and the figure was gone.

"Niki? Minx? Drista? You girls up?" y/n yelled.

"I'm up!" Niki yelled.

"Niki I need to talk to you." She says.

"Okay." Niki said.

They went to the other room, so I have no clue what they were talking about.

*Niki POV*

"What do you need, y/n?" I asked.

"Niki. I have something to say. No one can know. Promise you won't tell anyone? Not even Drista or Minx." She said.

"I-" She was cut off.

"Niki, y/n, you girls in here?" I heard Minx ask.

"Yeah." I say.

Minx walked in. Her purple hair swinging behind her back.

"Nevermind, I'll tell you later." She says.

"What do you need, Minx?" I ask.

"The guys want to know if you want to go off-roading. We're gonna be renting some four-wheelers and side by sides, and maybe some dirt bikes. Let me know if you guys want to come and I'll tell the guys." She says.

"y/n?" I ask.

"Oh hell yeah." She says.

"What about Drista?" I say.

"She's already down." Minx said.

"Let's go!" I said.

I've been friends with y/n for 10 years and I've never seen this side of her. She's all for racing, according to Jimmy.

"Niki. Drista, Minx, you and I should ride the four-wheelers. Clay, Alex, Nick and Karl are gonna ride dirt bikes and Ranboo, Wilbur, Tommy, and all the other guys will be on the side by sides." y/n says.

- Day 3-

*y/n POV*

"I can't wait, this is gonna be so fun!" I say.

Karl looks at me.

"Be careful." He says.

"I should be saying the same thing to you. I love you Karl." I say.

"I love you too, y/n." He says.

The girls and I get in the car.

"Where we going?" Drista asks.

"To this place to get off road vehicles." I say.

"Turn right off of 22nd Avenue." The Google voice said.

The guys followed us.

"This is gonna be awesome." I say.

----------------------------------

hi off-roading chapter next. I should let y'all know something important is gonna happen

word count: 465