Part 35: Fireworks and The Love Of My Life

I woke up and Niki was already awake. Niki and I walked around the house talking for a few about plans for today.

"I had an idea." Niki said.

"What?" I ask.

"It's the fourth of July so, I was thinking, if we can see the Fireworks from here, we can sit on top of the house and watch." She said.

"That's a good idea." I said.

"Want me to wake Karl up?" I ask.

"If you want." She said.

I walk into our room to see Karl checking his phone.

"Oh, morning sleepy head." I say.

"Morning? It's 1:30." He says laughing.

"Well get up." I say laughing.

He gets up and walks out with me.

"Okay so Niki had an idea where we can sit on top of the house and watch fireworks tonight. That sound like a plan?" I ask.

"Yeah." He says.

"Okay." I say.

After that, Minx and Drista walked out of their rooms.

"Oh hey girls." I say.

"Hey." Minx said her eyeliner running down the side of her face.

"Whats wrong Minx?" Niki asked.

"I'm scared Chandler doesn't like me back." She said.

"I'm sure he does. I can ask him and if he isn't honest I can beat the shit out of him since he's my brother." I say.

"That would mean a lot. Thank you." She says.

"You're welcome. Go get yourself cleaned up." I say.

She nods her head and goes to the bathroom. Drista walks out into the kitchen, grabbing an iced coffee out of the fridge.

"What time is it?" She asks.

"Almost 2." Niki says.

"Jesus. It's nice not having Clay here to scream in my face every morning." She says.

"Yeah. He's so honking annoying." Karl says.

"I know right? At least you don't have to live with him." She says laughing.

"Yeah. I feel bad for you." Karl says.

"It's good." She says.

"You should try one of these y/n, their really good." Drista says pointing to her coffee.

"Okay." I say.

I grab one out of the fridge and try it.

"Wow, this is good." I say.

"I knew you'd like it." She said laughing.

We talked and woke more people up by talking so loud. By the time everyone was awake it was about 5:00.

"Fireworks start at like 7:30 I think." Niki said.

"Okay." I said.

I went and took a shower and did my hair. By the time I was done it was 5:40. We decided to go ahead and make food.

"Who's best at cooking here?" Niki asks. Everyone points to Nick.

"Ugh, fine." He says.

I walk over to Chandler, upholding the promise I made to Minx earlier.

"Hey Chan! I have a question." I say.

"Hey little stink. What's up?" He says.

I just got used to it at this point.

"I wanted to ask you, do you like Minx?" I ask.

"Yeah, why? Is it that obvious?" He asks.

"No not really. She just wanted to know. She really likes you." I say.

"Oh. Well don't tell her but I was planning on asking her out tonight." He says.

"Really? She said she was afraid you didn't like her back." I say.

"Yeah, I like her a lot. Don't tell her though." He says.

"I won't, I promise." I say.

"Thanks little stink. Love you." He says.

"Love you too Chan." I say laughing.

I walk to Minx.

"Did he say anything?" She asked.

"He said he didn't know." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Okay, thanks anyway y/n." Minx said.

"No problem." I say.

She walked away. I looked at Chandler and signaled that I didn't tell her. He gave me a thumbs up.

When food was done we all ate. It was almost 7:30.

"Let's get up to the roof." I say.

Everyone got on the roof. I sat next to Karl.

"I love you Karl." I say.

"I love you too, y/n." He said.

I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder. I looked up and kissed him. Niki snuck a picture from behind us.

I looked back after she took the picture and smiled. I looked back at Karl and he looked at me. We smiled at each other. I laid my head back on his shoulder, and watched the fireworks go off.

Everything is perfect. I have a loving boyfriend, awesome friends, supportive fanbase and a whole life ahead of me. Now that Clay is gone and Karl and I have a rivalry against him, everything is gonna change.

Karl is the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. He's nice, supportive, sweet, trustworthy, creative, and loving. I never knew I could get that all in one amazing person. I hope to spend the rest of my life with him.

Niki, Minx, and Drista are the most amazing best friends I have ever had. Niki has been there for me since we were 11. Minx, I had just met when I first came here, but Niki told me I could trust her and we have been best friends ever since I said hi to her. Drista, I'm glad she finally seen the bad in her brother after all these years. I'm glad she's able to stand with me, Niki, and Minx, and I hope to be able to spend lots more time with her down the road. I never want this life to end.

It's hard to believe sometimes that I went from having barely any money, and stuck working in a dead end supermarket, to meeting a few guys that changed my life for the better. To all the people that have changed my life for the good and the bad, thank you, because it has led me to be a better person than I ever thought I could be. Thanks for bringing me down this path to be blessed with such amazing and caring people in my life. Thank you, much love.

----------------------------------

Sadly, my story is ending right there. I AM LEAVING THIS STORY AS UNFINISHED SO I CAN WRITE SOME FEEDBACK TO COMMENTS I GET!! I love you all so much and thanks for all the support. It means so much. I never thought of how far this would go. I was only planning on making it a few chapters, around like 15 maybe, but I kept putting more and more events that made it longer. For that reason I am publishing it.

The story ends with 36 Parts. Everything else is announcements.

I AM PUBLISHING THE STORY ALL AT ONCE! THIS IS HOW I WILL DO ALL OF MY STORIES!

This is my first story so please let me know if I should write more        x reader stories.

Love y'all and thank you sm!

Word count: 1,137