Part 34: Beach Day

The next two days were too hot to go out. Sunday and Monday were just right though. There was no commotion about Clay since that Friday night. Someone finally decided to mention it.

"Where did Clay end up? Anyone know?" Jimmy asked.

"He's locked up." I say.

"Figures. He was all over the lies talking to the police." Drista says.

"Really?" I say.

"Mhm." She says.

"Well, who wants to go to the beach?" I ask.

"Let's go." Drista says.

"Haha, let's follow Drista guys." I say.

Everyone got ready for the beach day. Niki, Minx, Drista and I were just the Lamborghini and everyone else rode with Jimmy. We got to the beach and it was almost dead. Only a few people here and there. We got an open spot and set up there.

"Last one there is a small fuzzy bear!" Drista yelled.

"Karl!" I yell.

He walks over to me.

"Anyone tell you what happened to Clay?" I ask.

"Yeah." He says.

"He deserves it." I say.

"For sure." He said.

I sat on the beach and watched Karl play around and splash his friends. It was funny.

I love Karl so much. Why would Clay ever want to break us up? I understand he liked me but he should've been able to control himself. If he was able to none of this would be happening. He wouldn't be in jail, and things wouldn't be awkward. Now with the fact that Karl and Clay are enemies now, probably means he's gonna get kicked off of the SMP. Which will lose him a lot of viewers, but oh well. Won't hurt him any.

It got dark about 7 and everyone else went back home. Niki, Minx, Karl and I stayed on the beach. Niki got a picture of Karl and I standing I the sunset. Karl took a picture of Niki, Minx and I together in the water, and Minx took a picture of Karl and I kissing. It was so sweet. I was going to post them on Twitter and Instagram. We packed up and went home.

----------------------------------
probably one more chapter and that will close up the story :,(. That's sad because I've had so much fun writing this story. love y'all. stay well 🙏 ✨

word count: 380