Chaos Control Through Space And Time

"You; you blue menace, will remain locked up behind bars, in a nice small space, where no one can hear you!"

The words rang true in Sonic's ears as he tried to focus on something other than the knowledge that him and Shadow were now locked in a very tiny room concocted of thick metal doors, each only a few metres apart from one another, making a very claustrophobic blue hedgehog sweat nervously in fear. Red sneakers started tapping impatiently on the floor in efforts to try and distract their owner from the situation they were currently held in, the taps of his shoes at least helping to sync and calm his breathing once more.

Eggman had long since shut up, the intercom he had been conversing through had shut off approximately ten minutes ago, leaving Shadow and Sonic in their own thoughts. 

"I know we're not stuck here-- but what the heck are we gonna do- where are you gonna put me?! I can't stay here now" Sonic paced rapidly. He didn't care Eggman had 'locked' the pair up, this was by far the most lamest attempt at keeping the pair incarcerated that he had ever seen from the moustached buffoon. However- he was aware he was very close to transforming by now, and they needed somewhere to put his shaggy doppelganger to ensure he was safe.

Shadow meanwhile was weighing up their options for the night. Due to the wild events of the day, the dark hedgehog had a feeling that controlling the furry beast tonight would be a lot easier than it had been. Shadow also hadn't been failing to notice that the werehog was reflecting Sonic's moods in the day, and as long as he kept Sonic happy and comfortable, they should be fine. "Faker will you stop walking laps? I can barely think over the racket of your feet!" Shadow hissed, rubbing his forehead in annoyance.

"Hnng-? Oh, right. Sorry." Sonic spoke sheepishly, rubbing a peach arm and coming to a stop. He hadn't realised that he had started to pace at some point, however Sonic's 'pace' was more like a full lap from Usain Bolt. "I don't like small spaces I guess."

"Would never have guessed." Shadow replied in a deadpan manner. 

Sonic stepped closer to Shadow instinctively, their quills brushing together as Sonic clearly was clearly seeking comfort from the darker hedgehog. "What's the plan then? I'm assuming you have one; I only choose the smartest guys to kiss anyway~" Sonic winked in Shadow's face, a sultry smirk sank into his muzzle. 

Shadow snorted, wondering how the hell Sonic could wipe away his fear so quickly, or at least mask it. It was a skill Shadow was also capable of, but seeing someone else get his poker face routine down to a T was at least a little bit impressive, Shadow had to admit. "Funny. Right; I can Chaos control us out of here easily, however I'm concerned for when you turn, Sonic. This base is far from safe if Eggman taps into what's been going on with you. I don't want things getting out of hand if he manages to discover your werehog."

Sonic nodded, trying to hide the fact that he desperately wanted to kiss the tan lips that had proceeded to speak. Wiping his mind clear he started to ponder himself. "Where could we go..? You know the werehog more than I do anyhow."

Shadow couldn't ignore the blatant bitterness in Sonic's tone as he spoke, and eyed the blue form next to him. Shadow could tell Sonic was jealous. "Oh please; don't take that tone with me. I didn't ask to be cooped up every night with your slobbering doppelganger. Besides. He's not my type."

Sonic's ears perked up suddenly, a grin forming-

"-Yes; you're my type Sonic. Now come here." Shadow's arm grabbed Sonic's waist, pulling him closer to his body causing the blue hedgehog to blush, their hips banging together.

Sonic's grin was wider than ever, he didn't even need to say anything but anyone watching the pair could tell that being pulled towards the Ultimate Life Form was like heaven on earth to him.