More Apologies

Shadow blinked, his facial expression unreadable. The pool of vomit leaking through his fur and smothering his skin. Swaying next to him, was a blue hedgehog who's face had paled suddenly, and was gripping the others thighs tightly. Looking down, he realized with panic what had happened. "Oh my God, Shadow I-I'm so sorry, I h-hang on-"

Sonic had wavered away from his seat, and clambered for the bathroom door on the other side of the room. Panicking, his heart beating fast,the blue hedgehog managed to get the door open and grab a roll of toilet roll from the side. Running back out of the bathroom, Sonic rushed to the dark hedgehogs side, who hadn't moved an inch clearly from the shock of Sonic suddenly being violently sick on top of him. Sonic began desperately rubbing the dark hedgehog's legs in an attempt to get the sick off of him.

Sonic's actions caused the dark hedgehog to jump out of his dazed state, and stared at the blue hedgehog...

Flinching, Shadow attempted to push Sonic off of him, his reflexes working over-time as his mind was suddenly all too aware of where Sonic's hand had positioned itself on his lower torso. Squirming away from the blue hedgehog, the hand simply seemed to rub Shadow's upper thighs faster. The blue hedgehog was clearly too distracted in cleaning the sick off, rather than focusing on what his hand was actually doing. "S-Sonic, stop." The dark hedgehogs muzzle had gone bright red, Sonic's actions were causing his body to shake, meaning that pushing the blue blur off was harder than normal...

Sonic was currently too caught up in what he had just done to even care about why the other was pushing him away. His lip trembled slightly. This week had been terrible, none of his friends really seemed to want to be around him, the only person who seemed okay with him was Shadow, and that was a stretch.

However; he had now just thrown up all over him. His eyes glazed over, as he pushed away the tears that were threatening his eyes. Still ignoring the dark hedgehog, locked in his trance, Sonic scrubbed slightly harder, the vomit not budging in particular places higher up near Shadow's abdomen, the blue hedgehog continued in his actions, constantly moving upwards...

Noticing the blue hedgehog wasn't stopping, Shadow gripped Sonic's arms in desperation, his muzzle was bright red, and he knew Sonic was about to see something he really didn't want to see.

"SONIC"

The tone of Shadow's voice caused the blue hedgehog to look up from what he was doing and stared into Shadow's crimson eyes.

Finally being able to distract the other, the black hedgehog kicked Sonic off of him with his feet, pushing him to the floor.

Shadow shot through the room, swinging the bathroom door open and immediately slamming it shut behind him. Locking the door in fury and feeling extremely pent up all of a sudden, Shadow hung off the lock for a few seconds catching his breath. Releasing a sigh of relief, suddenly remembering himself, the dark hedgehog collapsed, resting his body up against the door. His breathing heavy and ragged.

"Shadow, I-I'm sorry, i don't know what happened then." A weak voice spoke through the door.

Rolling his eyes, Shadow replied with: "It's fine, Sonic. Just leave so i can clean myself up." His voice demanding and cold. Desperately holding his voice to a low tone so the blue hedgehog wouldn't realize how shaken up he was.

Finally hearing the front door close, suggesting that Sonic had finally left, the dark hedgehog glanced down at the newest problem that had just 'arisen' in his life...

xxx

Looking up at his handiwork, Tails smiled happily. The hole in the metal door that a certain blue werehog had made was now patched up. A thick layer of metal had been bolted into place over the hole on both sides, so there would at least be some leeway between Sonic and his nighttime rampages. Tails had stolen the huge chunk of steel from a large discarded robot in the abandoned duplex, making use of Robotnik's leftovers.