15 | wendys

"OH MATT YOU HAVE a bee on your shoulder." indie says in a fun voice holding her phone with the picture of the letter b on it.

they play the intro.

"so nic wants to be me." she points to the now redhead.

"i dyed my hair red." he shows it off.

"bitches turn into my fans."

then the four start talking about how their youtube was terminated and how much they love their followers.

and before they even knew it, matt and indie were arguing.

"stop making that face at me! i hate that face!" she screams pointing at the grump.

"this is my only fave indie! i don't have a lot of fucking faces! if you don't like looking at my face, look at my ass-" matt was cut off when he starts standing in his seat.

"alright." nic sighs.

the camera cuts.

"so people are wondering why matt calls indie carrots." nic giggles at the two who were ignoring each other.

"when we were little indie was literally a vibrant red." chris explains.

"and she was eating some carrots and it literally camouflaged with her, so he saw laughed then called her that until she told on him but that didn't really stop him." chris giggles loudly at the two who refused to look up from their phone with a grump look.

the camera cuts.

"i'm fucking sick of that." indie throws matt's phone to him.

"okay don't throw my pho-" he was cut off when siri was activated.

"oh my god." she holds her heart as they all stare at the car.

"hey siri!" the four all then start screaming.

"hey siri."

no answer.

"hey siri play lipgloss by little mama." indie yells.

"playing lip gloss by little mama."

the camera swerved to all dancing and singing to it.

"they say my lipgloss is popping, my lipgloss is cool!" the four yell giddily.

the camera cuts once more.

"ugh that song can literally save me from vecna." nic runs his finger through his hair.

"you know what song could save me from vecna." indie threw her finger at them.

"your so gorgeous i can't say anything to your face, cause look at your face!" she starts singing in a high pitch voice.

suddenly her eyes avert to her phone still singing, suddenly she stopped.

"oh my god, these dogs are so cute." she sobs showing her screen to her brothers.

"i want to throw up, and kill myself." indie holds her heart.

"indie! don't say that." matt scolds her.

the camera cuts.

"someone said this is for indigo." nic read making them all laugh.

"damn the full name." chris widens his eyes.

"if you could star in one show what would it be." he smirks.

"sesame street." she quipped.

"inds for real." matt giggles.