53 | garbage!

INDIE STEWART SAT ON HER BED playing with a short piece of thread.

twisting it around her finger while looking down at the delicacy of it.

matt sturniolo was ignoring her.

straight up ignoring her.

but did she blame him?

no.

she wishes she had it in her to ignore him but she liked him too much.

but indie knew why he would pass her without a hello.

he liked the kiss.

he liked her lips on his, and she could tell.

his heartbeat was felt from a mile away while she held his face.

it wasn't that easy is it? to like someone and finally have them as your own.

actually it wasn't easy at all, she's had friends who've met someone they fell in love with and the next day they will be forever.

why did he treat her like that?

they could've been so much.

so much.

yet they became so little.

her body walks down the stairs hoping to get the living room to herself to watch a show on the tv.

and thank god there was no one there.

she plops on the cushions letting out a sigh.

her hand reaches the remote but of course before touching the plastic a scream escapes the lips of the redhead.

a huge ass spider sat there looking at her as if telling her to turn on the tv.

"uh hey." she shivers scotching away slowly.

"i-i swear i love nature but please don't come near me." she takes off her slipper holding it over the insect.

"one"

"two."

"three."

but she couldn't kill it, it probably had some family or some kids or maybe they're a single parent trying their best to make their kids happy.

"right," indie shook her head grabbing the remote as quickly as she can.

"here spidey, spidey." the voice of hers squirrels out as she scoops the scary creature.

"come on spidey spidey." indigo gulps starting to walk to the front door.

"please don't bite me spidey spidey." indie laughs awkwardly opening the wood.

kneeling on the front yard grass she placed the remote on it with a disgust of looks.

"go."

"come on be free." she shoos it away.

"hello?" indies face looks so very confused.

the girls hands were on her thighs as she looked down to the spider who was literally just chilling on the remote.

"okay do i gotta do everything myself." she huffs grabbing the end of the plastic.

and shaking it aggressively, the insect goes haywire and off the remote.

indigo lets out a loud scream dropping the remote and running into the house.

"holy fuck." she wipes her forehead while slamming the door.