63 | begging

HUGE TRIGGER WARNING MENTIONS OF RAPE!!!

HIGHSCHOOL SENIOR YEAR!

IT WAS AUGUST 2nd and you know what that means.

indie stewart's birthday.

and she knew they where throwing her a party, chris told her cause he could not keep it a secret.

so everyone just said no surprise just party.

indie was supposed to be at the house at seven in the afternoon and she was supposed to be with ryle for the evening until they got all the birthday stuff ready.

"do you think there's gonna be rainbows, or unicorns or- oh my god! maybe a fucking penguin." her eyes wide grasping his thighs with delight.

"inds calm down." he laughs to her.

"i cant it's my birthday." she smiles.

"oh jeez we gotta go." indie tells him looking to her phone and seeing that it was already seven.

ryles house was only a few blocks away.

he shook his heads softly going to push the hair back from her shoulder with a grin.

"it's been falling off a lot lately i think i might have some shit going on up there.." the girl trails off seeing him looking at her deeply.

"what?"

"i'm gonna kiss you." he told her with confidence.

she was taken aback when he actually did it.

they are dating but still the confidence was real.

his hand slipping under her shirt with heavy breaths as he slipped his fingers between her thighs.

as long as nothing was coming off indie was A-okay with it.

he leans her on the pillows of her bed with a small groan, her hands reaching to the back of his head.

suddenly ryle takes off his shirt throwing it onto the chair next to them.

then going for her tank top trying to literally rip it off.

"no- i'm not ready." she thought he would listen.

he didn't.

his excuse was that they where dating since middle school and he still hasn't even seen her naked yet.

he had managed to take hers off as she was trying to push him off.

"no ryle i don't want this please stop." she begs starting to talk over his kisses.

"you want this." he grumbles into her neck.

his lips now moving to her stomach as his belt buckle was unbuckling.

"no!" she screams starting to cry at the uncomfortable sloppiness of his lips and the heart aching sound of the belt.

"please stop ryle i really don't want this!" she screams trying so hard to push his shoulders away.

but no use.

his hands pulling her skirt down and her closed shut legs being shown.

"no i beg you! stop it!" how was it that two minutes ago she was begging him to stop making her laugh so hard and now she's begging him to not rape her.

"shut up." he mutters.

it all happened so fast, so so fast.

indie was numb for the next minutes.