70 | karma

A LAVENDER HAZE.

the high and heights, the sweetness and hunger, the blooming part loves equivalent spring, reaching for her hand in front of everyone without noticing,

life for them was like this cloud of lavender haze.

like it was being constructed around them, like a wall built to never fall, built to stay this strong, built to hold this love.

but it didn't.

and a girl by the name of izzy belon ruined it, kicked it to the ground with her foot. like it was a sand castle.

the funniest part is that her accomplice was non other than the boy that it was being built around, the boy polished the bricks real nice yet managed to leave them to rust

like the girl he left behind.

a lavender haze had faded.

jolene was throwing some kind of party.

she invited indie and the rest.

her indie started talking and turns out, jolene dawson wasn't a pain in the ass.

and indie stewart liked her she was so nice to her.

brushing her hair out the redhead goes to her closet trying to find her dress she bought the other day for the party.

she loves it so much she ironed it three times today.

"dress where are you?" her voice peeks.

"dress-" indie cuts herself off "only bought this dress so you could take it off." she sings lowly with a smile.

mary lou probably threw it in the washer beforehand.

skipping down the stairs she smiles softly at the thought of how the dress is.

it was prada and that just shows she payed her blood for that clothing.

"hey guys." indie smiles looking at the group of boys sitting on the couch.

"you guys seen my dress." she asks corking her head.

nick furrows his brows.

"the one i got the other day." matt wasn't looking at her and it scared her.

"is it strapless, black and short?" chris asks eating his chips.

"yeah! how do you know it so well.. it was a surprise." she lets out a nervous giggle.

her eyes avert to the sound of the kitchen door being opened.

it was izzy

low and behold

she was wearing indies dress.

indigo stewart had to take a break.

a solid hour of one.

her eyes spread open like peanut butter on toast, blink hard and opening eyes once again.

"oh hey indie." izzy nods.

she was drinking milk.

over her dress.

over.her.fucking.dress.

"t-that's my dress." indie walks up to her with a mumble.

matt, chris and nick hold their jeans tightly in prayers that indigo stewart would not land a sucker punch to the face of isabelle.

"oh this." she picks on the fabric making indie wince.

"i found it on the hanger thought i'd wear it to the party." she smiles happily.