49 | rage room

WARNING MENTIONS OF SELF HARM

INDIE STEWART GOT OUT THE BATHROOM HER HAIR WET FROM THE SHOWER and a sad sigh escaping her lips.

her books where all gone.

every time she smiles or laughs, she remembers that they were gone.

the movies.

that's were, jolene, nate, matt and indie were going.

"i was thinking bullet train." jolene stated in the car.

"how bout the new minions movie?" indie tells fiddling her fingers.

"no what are you nine?" jolene laughs at her.

"i love minions." indigo mumbles under her breath, she thought her idea was nice.

"no let's watch bullet train." nate told the group.

arriving at the cinema, matt grabs indies hand interlocking it with his seeing jolene stare at the two.

one more week, indie tells herself.

one more week and then these feelings were gone. because she only liked him because of the attention he was giving her.

she obeys feeling her jacket sleeves touch his shirt sleeve.

"yo inds what do you want, salted or sweet?" nate asked the girl as they stood in front of the snack bar.

one thing you should know: never give indie decisions to make, she will straight up have a panic attack on the spot.

her face goes red.

"oh uh, nate what you getting?" indie asks.

"salted."

"jolene?"

"sweet."

oh god she didn't know what to pick.

how embarrassing was it to hold up the line because of a flavor popcorn.

and what an ugly thing, to have someone see you.

"i-i don't know." she whispers under her breath while shaking her head.

"how do you not know?" nate asks with a scoff laugh.

"i-i can't choose." she try's laughing with him.

"you can't choose a popcorn flavor? it's not that deep." nathan tells her raising his brows.

indie takes a deep breath hearing the sentence

she wished people could drink their words and taste how bitter they are.

"i know, it's just i can't seem to choose." she gulps her spit.

matt flinched his arm when feeling some liquid hit his palm.

giving no mind to it he goes back to furrowing his brows at the conversation.

"help me." she basically sobs in his ear.

"let's get salted we can share." matt makes his mind up for indie and she would have cried of happiness.

while waiting for the food to be made,

matt's palm was now feeling too wet, so he cut his conversation with jolene

and pulled his hand up to his face

blood.

it was blood.

but the boy didn't even have any scratched, at all.