28 | animals

"YO WHAT IS UP YOUTUBE!" indie screams while walking matt leading the camera.

"today we're gonna be pranking people! warning gone wrong! emotional and gone very sexual-" the girl was cut off when matt closed the device.

they played the intro.

"so we just got here." chris says as their in a hotel lobby in front of a pinup pong table.

"and our mom is checking us in so we're waiting." he smiles as nick was on the other ready to play.

the two play then it was matt and indies turn.

"alright go." nick says to them as they start hitting the ball back and fourth.

"dad who do you think is gonna win?" nick averts the lens to jimmy.

"uh i think indie might." he smiles.

"what the hell!" matt screech's.

and with that he got distracted making her win.

the camera cuts.

"okay indigo tell 'em what's going on." chris walks behind the girl as they where in their room.

"we just got to our dine oasis here in orange lake." she walks up.

"there's a fly in the blinds." matt says.

"you kidding a fly too." she gags.

"alright first off we enter this house, immediate smell of smoke, i have ptsd my house caught on fire." she tells them making them
laugh as she shows the house.

"secondly you look at this dining table," she points.

"whatd you see?" indie laughs.

"fucking bouquet of sunflowers, now your probably like omg sunflowers are so cute." she mocks a high pitch voice.

"but no!" indie screams making them laugh.

"i am deathly allergic to sunflower seads!" the girl yells loudly.

"next, you enter this bathroom, look at this toilet paper, looks like their last guests where a fucking family of alligators." her hand rolls the ripped paper up.

walking through the hall back to the room.

"zio how do you feel about this dirty room?" she asks the man walking past him he doesn't answer.

"speechless that's how he feels!" the girl giggles looking back at matt while he laughs.

"so here- you call that front desk auntie!" indie fist bumped mary lou on the phone as she was on hold with the hotel.

"we're calling."

matt and chris start whining while indie sat on the couch with nick.

then the redhead lets out three sneezes after the other.

"did you hear that!" matt points.

"that's cause she's allergic, look at her eyes." matt zooms into her red swollen eyes and stuffy nose.

"indie sweetheart." matt says fake like.

"let's turn the fan on to help you breath." he pulls on the plug.

"oh wait we can't because it doesn't work."

the camera cuts to them outside their second room.

"well we just got to our new room and the key doesn't work that well cause we can't get in." chris whines to matt holding the camera.