22 | ocean

indiestewart

 liked by, nicsturniolo , natecollins and 498,999 others

INDIESTEWART sassy

view comments here

chrissturniolo yo why did u post a pic of a carrot
indiestewart get fucked

username cutie

nicsturniolo omg omg ur trying to be me
indiestewart yeah ok

usernamenine u try to hard

username why is mindie not interacting

usernamefive matt and inds must be having their weekly arguments

mindie4life damn he didn't even like it....

WHEN MATTHEW STURNIOLO AND INDIGO STEWART are fighting, the whole house is quiet.

the tension fills the rooms as they walk past each other or hear them talk.

jimmy and mary lou look at them in disappointment, while chris and nick look at them with worry.

because one wrong word slipping from their mouth, could cause a lifetime of silent treatment.

"hey." indie smiles setting herself on the kitchen counter.

"morning." the family smiles.

her eyes avert to matt who quietly ate his waffles, she knew he saw her and she knew he could feel her eyes on him, and she knew that he was pretending like he didn't.

"where you going today." mary lou asks her.

"i'm going out with nate." she stated.

the whole room goes quiet when matt 'actually' hit his fork on his plate.

they all look around gulping as they thought to lead the conversation.

"so yeah, we're going to the beach." indie smiles ignoring the boy with a roll of her eyes.

"thought you said you hated the ocean." matt snarls looking down at his plate.

"i do." she scoffs.

"but i care about other peoples feelings." indie harshly stated at him.

"do you now?" the boy placed his plate in the sink as everyone watched.

"well good for you." and then matt went up to his room.