60 | girl at home

INDIE STEWART HOLDS THE paper grocery back as she walks out of the super market.

suddenly stopping in her steps when seeing benny.

"oh hey ben." she grins happily.

"i-indie what're you doing here?" the man stutters.

"oh i got nominated for a VMA thought i'd make dinner and we can celebrate." the redhead smiles pointing to the paper bag in her arms.

he looked nervous, scared and so sketchy.

"oh really that's great inds," he gulps.

"i think you should, maybe go home and start cause it's almost dark out." benny looks to his watch.

"oh right," she laughs straightening the bag in her arms.

before moving

"oh there he is."

a woman with three little toddlers come walking over to them.

"ben."

"hi, i don't think we have met." the blonde lady smiles holding her hand out to shake.

indie takes it with a happy smile.

"i'm indie." the teen told.

the lady's face lights up.

"your indie?! oh my goodness i have heard lots about you." she claps her hands happily.

"i'm donna."

"bennys wife."

her hand placed itself on the man's shoulder showing off the diamonds ring.

indie drops her smile.

he had a girl at home.

"and these are our kids, lola, marie and carter." donna touches her kids heads with a smile.

indie looks blankly at the family.

then to benny.

she gaps her mouth in shock, in utter disfuckingbelif.

indie bats her lashes trying to blink away the people, it didn't work.

she stares at them for a while.

"well it was nice to meet you indie, but we have to be headed home now." donna informed

"i'll meet you in the car honey." she said, while walking off silently.

her kids following after.

benny stayed behind.

"inds." his hand reaches to her arm.

she didn't move, just looked at him with water colored eyes.

"that's not fair." the teen girl mumbles.

"i know, i'm sorry." he try's telling.

"you had a wife and kids."

"you said you didn't, you probably told them you where going to hang out with some friends when you where hanging with me."

her eyes start to pour like rain and he was the harsh cloud that hit back.

"indie, it's not what it looks like. i'm getting a divorce the marriage it's-it's going downhill." he started shaking his head trying to explain.

did he think saying this was better?

"you have kids, you have a wife, i am the fucking side chick. you aren't leaving your wife for me."
her fingers point to herself as she sobs.