51 | bath

GOING OUT WHEN YOU WERE at your lowest was probably something no one likes.

that's why indie stewart sat in the small restaurant hands on lap as she barley listens to jolene talkinh.

it was just, jolene, nate, matt and her.

indigo try's looking around her eyes landing to the sturniolo teen next to her.

he looked so so pale, his eyes drowsy and it looked like the boy was literally dying.

"hey matt you good?" the girl asks whispering in his ear.

"no i don't feel well." he rasped out.

her hand reaching his neck and feeling the hot fever.

"oh gosh your so hot." she stated.

"i know, your hotter." he teased.

her eyes roll.

"that's not what i meant." she giggles.

how was jolene still talking?

"then how did you mean it?" he mocks leaning his forehead on her with a a joke.

"you know how i meant it." she laughs holding his cheek.

he laughs but to her it seemed like the laugh hurt his head because of the face he had made after.

"let's go home." she tells.

"no, i'm fine." he ticks his tongue turning his head to the conversation.

but it was too fast and he got dizzy making himself stumble even while sitting.

"oh are you okay?" nate asks softly.

"uh no no he's not, i think he's sick can we leave i'm sorry." she apologized knowing this was the second time they were leaving an outing with them.

"oh yeah it's fine." nate nods.

"let matt talk." jolene piped in.

"huh?"

"you said he was sick he didn't did he?" the girl tells.

indie basically looks at her like she was the stupidest fuck in the world.

"he literally cannot talk that's why i talked for him." indie informed the very obvious.

"sure." the girl sarcastically said while sipping her smoothie.

"right okay now we're leaving." indie huffed holding matt up as the two walk out the lit up cafe.

"what a bitch." indie mumbles under breath.

making matt give her a look of annoyance.

"oh right i'm sorry." she rolled her eyes.

"so i-" indie cut herself off when the boy stumbles in her arms.

"shit." the girl yells lowly while helping him regain the stability he needs.

"how bout we stay in the sun for a bit, let's get some warmth." she knew it wasn't good since he already had a fever but what else was she to do?

she leans him against the door of the minivan as he grabs her arm for support.

"is it something you ate?" indie voices.

the teen shook his head.

he knew what it was.

ever since he found out about indie hitting herself again he's been feeling sick, way too sick.

she looked so fucking pretty, how?! how was one so fucking beautiful.