32+

E L L A

"Fix your stance, rose, how many times do I have to tell you," King huffs in frustration and pushes himself against me, "put your back against my chest."

I straighten my back and he holds onto my hips, "I'm sorry! I didn't know shooting a gun was this complicated."

King's trying to teach me the right way to shoot a gun in his friend's shooting range. He's making it 10 times more difficult than it has to be...

Shouting demands at me when I can barely hear him. The gun is loud and it kinda vibrates after I shoot it, making my hand hurt.

He takes the gun out of my hand and puts it down on the metal in front of me, I turn around with my arms crossed and he says, "I need you to have some sort of protection when I'm not around," his hair is down for the first time- barely over his shoulders.

I nod my head and he continues, "I don't want to have to kill or torture someone for hurting you, believe me, I would, but I don't want to have to," his eyes sparkle and I lick my lips when I notice him staring at them.

"Why are you staring at my lips," I hate when people stare at my lips because it makes me think they're crusty.

"Any man that's ever left those pretty lips is stupid. I love loving on them, and I love when you blow me," he blurts after a moment of silence and I push my eyes brows together trying to hold in my laughter.

This man has no filter. Who says that out of nowhere?..

"Your dick is the only dick that's ever been in my mouth, so do what you want with that information, and let's get back to shooting," I turn back around and King places one of his hands on my stomach while leaning down to kiss my neck, "what are you doing," I ask through a giggle.

He was just yelling at me.

He kisses up to my ear whispering in it, "I'll give my life for you, rose." His tone is hard and way deeper than usual- which says a lot.

A smile formed without any intentions to do so and my face turned hot at his kisses traveling back down to the side of my neck. He lightly sucks on the middle of it and drags his hand up to my breast, gripping one of them.

I have a tight white crop top on so when he started to circle his thumb on my nipple it got noticeably hard, but my nipple isn't the only thing hard. He takes his other hand and slides it down into my shorts and underwear, "oh.. honey," I moan feeling a wave go through my body when he rubs my clit.

He drags his lips away from my neck and kisses the side of my head, "do you remember your safe word," he asks slowly circling his middle finger on my clit.

I moan laying the back of my head against his chest, "yes," I answer closing my eyes at the increase in his glorifying pace.

"Yes what," he asks firmly.

"Yes, sir," I moan.

"Get on your knees now," he takes his hand out of my shorts and I turn around getting on my knees in front of him.

He looks down at me and before I look up at him I look at his boner tightening the fabric around him, "open," he taps my cheek with two of his fingers, "let me see how deep your throat is," he continues.

Opening my mouth he places his right hand behind my head and uses his pointer and middle on his left hand to stick down my throat, "fuck," he moans in his mother language, seeing I'm not gagging just yet.

He pushes deeper and when I gag he pulls his fingers out, "good fucking girl," he says before taking in a sharp breath, "now put your hands behind your back and open your mouth," he demands, his voice going deeper into the temptation of this encounter.