epilogue

E L L A

3 years later.

"Dada," my son, Kai, calls out when King walks into our living room.

King and I got a huge surprise a few months after our incident, which happened to be our little boy- my rainbow baby. Kai pushed me and King to start our life together because we were scared to go into something that had a high chance of us breaking each other's hearts.

Now we've been engaged for two months and we have an eighteen-month little boy together.

King hates when I say eighteen months instead of one and a half.

King rushes over to the couch with a big smile on his face saying, "hey little guy," he picks him up kissing his forehead, and flops down next to me.

"You look a little stressed Hunny," I lean over towards him giving him a quick kiss and he returns it.

"Coming home to my family makes whatever stress I do feel go away," he lays his head against the couch cushion and Kai lays his head on his dad's chest. My heart flutters at the sight.

My handsome boys.

He turns his head looking over at me and smiles, "please don't tell me little man stayed up until I got home," I look at Kai fighting sleep on his dad's chest, and reaches over to rub his cheek.

He looks just like his dad, from his forehead all the way down to his toes.

Not a hint of melanin.

And the only reason I say forehead is because he did get my 4c hair texture, but it's a light golden brown like King's.

"It's an hour past his bedtime, so yeah," I laugh leaning over to kiss him.

He starts leading the kiss making sure it's passionate and poring his love into it, I wouldn't have stopped if we didn't hear our front door being slammed.

We both know who it is, they don't even have to walk into the living room but he did.

Liam.

"Hey brother, hey sister-in-law," he hollers and King stands up holding Kai in his arms.

I get up as well saying, "Hi, Liam," with a fake smile.

He lives with us and it helps when it comes to King and I needing a break from parenting, but it's annoying having him down our backs.

Hopefully, he gets home for himself and his new boo soon.

I love him, but I want to spend time with my boys without him walking in every minute. Not to mention Kai will not be sleeping with King and me anymore, and I want my son to have to move into the second biggest room in the house.

"I'm going to go lay him down before big mouth wakes him up," King kisses the side of my head before walking off.

And as soon as King disappears up the stairs Liam walks closer to me, "have you thought about it," he whispers.

"No, and I still have to talk to King because it's his child too," I whisper back.

I was going to do surrogacy for Liam when he and his boyfriend were ready, but when I went in for check-ups I found out I was already pregnant.

This was extremely surprising because King got a vasectomy when I almost died giving birth to our son. We both agreed on no more kids because of how difficult and dangerous my birth and pregnancy were with Kai.

I was willing to give Liam a child though because he does so much for us, King hated the idea but eventually gave in.

"But you guys don't want the child,"

"King doesn't know about the baby, you don't know what he wants, and I feel something for this baby," I respond placing my hand on my stomach.

I'm not sure if it's because I'm pregnant with my husband baby, but I love that I'm going to have another baby with the man I love. Kai will have a little sibling, and I'll feel complete knowing I'll show both my kids equal love.

Something I never had.

It's silent and I continue, "Listen if King and I aren't ready for another child you will be the first person we call to take it in. You'll have a baby, it might or might not come from me, but I know you'll have your baby," I hold my arms out for a hug and he hugs me.

"Thank you, sis," he says with comfort.

We release the hug and I look over to see King coming down the stairs, "is he still fighting his sleep," I ask when he stands in front of me.

"Yeah, which is a good thing because Liam and I have to go and you can get a mommy break," he places his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him.

I don't want a 'mommy' break I want a Netflix and fuck date in our theater room.

He leans down kissing me but I don't kiss him back so he pulls away asking, "you know I love you right?"

I nod my head narrowing my eyes, saying, "yes, but-"

When I see his eyebrows and his eyes turn dark I interrupt myself for a split second, "oh no, hun."

"Yes," he smiles hard enough for me to see his dimples that remind me of our sweet boy followed by a laugh.

He's about to kill someone.

I could tell by his stone expression that he tries to hide when I want love from him.

"Who," I ask as he plants a kiss on my forehead.

"My father," he answers immediately.

His father left hurriedly after seeing Liam's face, and after King got himself together Liam told him. Even though I asked him not to, he did. King's been tracking him down and I guess he found him.

"It's been years, hunny, and my face is fine," I laugh and he brushes his thumb against my cheek.

"I told you, no one is allowed to hurt you without consequences... he's getting what he deserves," he pulls me closer to him and whispers in my ear, "you know the only place you're allowed to have marks on you, only caused by me."

My cheeks feel hot at that statement. Sex has never been boring with King, and he knows I like pain right along with him deep inside of me.

I nod my head and he kisses my ear.

"I'm right here," Liam clears his throat and I giggle.

Sighing I say, "well, make sure you at least carve my initials right here on their chest," I point to the middle of his chest and he smirks down at me.

He does that to all of his bodies.

Hurt me = his initial.

K.

Hurt him = my initial.

E.

T H E E N D

S O C I A L SInstagram : @pultoewritesPinterest: @pultoeeTiktok: @pultoe

S O C I A L S
Instagram : @pultoewrites
Pinterest: @pultoee
Tiktok: @pultoe