005 // Promises, Promises

Tricia's Point of View

We were at the airport since Ate Aika's flight to New York was in a few hours and she wants to be there earlier. I felt Teddy walking behind me, but I tried not to be distracted because Ate would just tease me again.

Dinner last night was fun, we got to know more about Teddy. We asked her questions and got to know her and stuff since Ate Aiks and I know each other naman. She had seen my first steps for goodness sake since she is my older sister after all.

Naalala ko pa kahapon when we both walked out to the parking lot together since Ate was already waiting for us.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Flashback
last night at 4:52 pm
Seattle Grace Hospital Parking Lot

I felt eyes on both of us as she started walking beside us. I looked around and noticed everyone giving us suspicious looks. "Won't this start rumors or something?"

Teddy shrugged and gave me a smile, opening the door for me.

"There's nothing wrong with interns and residents being friends, right?"

I nodded my head and gave her a tight smile. There was a car horn that caught our attention, and it was Ate Aiks. She had her head out of the window while looking at us. "Aga niyo ah, akala ko maghihintay pa ako."

I shook my head and smiled, my smile widening when I heard Teddy chuckling beside me.

We made our way towards the car, both of us stopping by the passenger's seat. "Ikaw na sa passenger's seat," sabi ko sa kanya, while I was moving back so she could enter.

She shook her head and stepped back as well, signaling me to go in. "No, I think you should be in front, Ate mo siya eh."

"So?" I looked at her confused. "Anong connect?"

"Bakas mas comfortable si Ate Aiks na ikaw yung katabi."

I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head. "I'm pretty sure she's comfortable around you na, gym buddies kayo diba?"

"Tampo ka parin ba?" She asked me with a smirk, making my face turn red. I immediately shook my head and looked away.

"Me? Tampo? Hindi no, bakit naman ako magtatampo?"

Ate Aika huffed and opened the window, looking at the both of us. "Ang lalandi niyo, Teddy ikaw na dito sa harap since you know the way around here."

I gave Teddy a smug smile making her look at me and shake her head. I watched her go to the back passenger side door. "What are you doing? Diyan daw ako sabi ni Ate, diba?"

She opened the door and looked at me with a grin. I felt her hand graze my waist softly. "Chill, I'm opening the door lang door for you."

I bit the bottom of my lip and avoided looking at her while I felt her guide me into the car.

ANO BA YAN KANINA PA TOH NAGPAPAKILIG AH BAKIT SIYA GANTOASHF DJBFIWBDFLKbdv

She gently closed the door once I was inside and gave me a smile before making her way to the passenger's side, beside Ate. I felt Ate looking at me through the rearview mirror. She raised her eyebrows at me making me scowl at her.

Once Teddy was inside, she looked back at me and smiled before looking at Ate Aika. "So where do you guys want to eat?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -