024 // Valentines Weekend in Tagaytay (Part 3)

Third Person's Point of View

Finally arriving at the bar, all 5 of them made their way inside excitedly. They found out that it was a new bar that everyone seemed to go to because of the ambiance, and since they were not planning on staying long, they made sure not to order too many drinks na matatapang.

They found seats near the stage, Tricia seating beside each other while the other three were across them, Jill being Jn the middle.

Their drinks arrived as the chatter started.

"How are you liking Tagaytay so far?" Aika asked Teddy, taking a sip from her cocktail.

It was Teddy's first time around here since when she was in college, she would only typically stay near campus or go back home to Baguio.

As Joe said, she's a workaholic, and she had always been one.

"It's nice naman po, Ate. The view from our room is great and the temperature is definitely better than QC."

After a few minutes of chatter and that's when a few of their small snacks came in. Onion rings, cheese stick, sisig, and fries.

As a Tricia, she accidentally dropped her fork so she bent down to get it while Teddy unconsciously put her hand on the edge of the table to that she would not hit her head at the edge, all while continuing the conversation she was having with Aika.

Ask a watched in sheer adoration at the dynamic of the two. It was baffling that they both can't see they have feelings for each other and that they were not official after basically a year of mutual pining.

But she also knows that they are both career-driven women so, in a way, she did kind of understand. It was just kind of frustrating.

Tricia went back up, noticing the arm across from her, covering the edge of the table, making her blush.

She looked at Teddy and leaned over. "Thanks."

Hearing the soft whisper from the girl beside her, Teddy grinned and nodded her head. "Knowing you, you are clumsy. We don't want you going back home with a bukol."

"Wow ha," Tricia softly scoffed, but she bit her lips to stop the huge smile threatening to make its way up to her face. "Thank you talaga."

"You're welcome," Teddy replied with a cheeky grin.

Tricia was leaning against Teddy when there was a squeal that was heard from across the var, making all of them look that way.

A girl with brown hair and blue highlights made her way towards their table, a huge smile on her face. It seemed like Teddy knew her because she stood up from her seat and met the girl halfway, pulling each other in a tight hug.

"Oh my god, Theo!!! Hindi mo sinabi na nakauwi ka na pala."

Teddy grinned. "You're one to talk. Look at you, I missed you so much."

"Putangina mo talaga, ikaw naman kasi alis alis ka pa. Pero missed you too. Sa lahat ng places na magkikita tayo, hindi ko ineexpect na dito."

Tricia watched with a glare as the girl clung to Teddy. Joe and Jill looked at each other, giggling at Tricia's clenched jaw.

Both the unknown girl and Teddy made their way back to the table and Tricia doesn't like the huge smile the other girl had on her face. Joe stood up and pulled the other girl into a hug, catching Tricia's attention.

"Guys, this is Marie. Bandmate ko siya when I was still in UP. Rie, these are my best friend, Tricia, and mga sisters niya, Ate Aika and Jill."

Marie had a glint in her eyes as she watched the obvious jealous look Tricia had on her face.