027 // Yakap

Third Person's Point of View

After the dinner with the Robredos, Teddy thought the rest of the week would go smooth sailing since the beginning of their week started off fun. They had the rally at Quezon City, and then a fun dinner full of stories. 

That joy was short-lived when Teddy and Joe went back to the apartment after. There, thier mother was waiting with a stern look. "Saan kayo galing?"

"Mom?" Teddy asked confused, putting her keys in the bowl near the door and hanging her coat. They both still had the pink striped polo since they had just come from the rally and their bags from Tagaytay.

Their mother was there, waiting for them with her arms crossed. Teddy and Joe looked at each other confused. "We need to talk. Breakfast tayo bukas."

"But Mom, meron kaming house-to-house bukas," Teddy groaned, putting her bag down on the couch. "You know naman umuwi ako dito para sa campaign."

Angeline, thier mother, gave her a stern look. "That is whether you like it or not, Theodora."

> > > > > >    < < < < < <

The Robredo sisters arrived at the volunteer center to meet the rest of the volunteers and divide themselves into groups to cover more grounds from the house to house. They even got to meet some of the volunteers and the other children of the candidates that were coming to the house to house with them.

Tricia looked down at her phone when it was 20 minutes after the call time, checking if Teddy texted back.

Since she didn't she sighed and put her phone back in her pocket. 

"Nasaan na sina Teddy?" Aika asked, making her way towards her sister. Gab Pangilinan was beside her while Kakie was talking to Jill, both of them there to help represent Sen Kiko.

Tricia sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "She had breakfast with her Mom daw eh, so baka nandun pa sila."

"Sige, basta she's going with you tapos si Joey sasama na kenna Jill."

When Teddy and Joe arrived at the volunteer center, they were already preparing to leave and go to their respective zones, but it was obvious to the Robredo sisters that the older Lopez sister was not in the best mood. 

Jill looked at her best friend, who shook her head and discreetly pointed at Teddy. She mouthed 'Wala sa mood' at the 3 sisters, all of them nodding understandingly. 

With a sigh, Teddy walked over towards Tricia, who immediately pulled her beside her. 

"Okay ka lang?" Tricia asked in concern. 

Teddy just silently went over to her and let Tricia hug her, nuzzling her head in between her neck. Tricia felt the younger girl sigh and shake her head. "I'm moving out of the apartment so I might go apartment hunting tomorrow."