036 // Stay

Third Person's Point of View

Tricia helped Teddy up to her hotel room, the birthday celebrant drunk out of her mind since her older brother brought out cases of beer and wine. So the usually high-toleranced girl was also basically knocked out.

And since Tricia made sure that she would only finish 2 glasses of wine she was nursing the whole party, she wasn't as drunk. She took it upon herself to make sure that Teddy was up in her room safe and comfortable while Stephanie and Jao helped Aika, Joe, Enchong, and Isla to their own respective rooms.

Pushing the door open, Tricia let out a soft grunt when Teddy put her whole weight on her arms that are around Tricia.

Teddy looked up at the older girl and gave her a drunk smile. "Pretty."

Tricia playfully rolled her eyes but the side of her cheeks to stop herself from smiling.

"Okay, mamaya mo na ako landiin, go inside the room na," she deflected the drunk flirting while opening the door to the hotel room.

They both stumbled in, Tricia putting
in the key card on the thingy at the side to turn the light on, and helped Teddy on the bed.

She turned around to put Teddy's bag on the table but let out a yelp when she looked back at Teddy, only to find her sluggishly removing her shirt and throwing it on the floor.

Teddy leaned on the headboard of the bed, her eyes closing but she was looking at Tricia, who turned as red as a tomato. "It's so cold."

"Bakit naman kasi bigla ka nalang nagtatanggal ng shirt mo," Tricia said, bending down to grab the discarded shirt on the ground. She folded it before putting it on the chair and went to Teddy's suitcase to grab a sweater. "Anong sweater ang gusto mo?"

"The Stanford one please," Teddy mumbled, sliding into the comforter too. cover her torso since it was really cold. She didn't even remember why she removed her shirt in the first place.

Grabbing the maroon Stanford sweater with the Lopez printed on the back, she went over to Teddy. "Kaya mo ilagay?"

Instead of getting an answer, Teddy put both her hands up as a cue for Tricia to help put it on.

Tricia chuckled and tried to ignore how attractive Teddy looked right now in just her black sports bra and made sure to keep her eyes on her face. "Baby damulag ka talaga, lalo na pag lasing ka."

"Okay lang sa akin na maging baby damulag," Teddy mumbled back, her eyes half closed. "As long as baby mo ako."

Tricia rolled her eyes but smiled, she chuckled when Teddy's eyes shot up and tried to wink at her, pero nagsabay yung pagclose ng mata niya so it looked like she was just blinking.

"Harot natin today ah."

"You said I could make landi with you once we are in the room na, so I'm making landi," Teddy mumbled defensively.

When Tricia was about to stand up and leave to let Teddy rest, Teddy reached her hand out and stopped the older girl from leaving.

"Stay?" Teddy put her head up and looked Tricia in the eyes. Seeing the reluctance, she tugged on her arm and pouted. "Please?"

"Wala akong clothes dito-" Tricia tried to make an excuse but Teddy was not budging.

"You could borrow my clothes." Seeing that Tricia was still hesitating, she tugged at her arm. "I want you here with me, please?"

Tricia huffed and nodded her head, making Teddy cheer. She playfully rolled her eyes and went to Teddy's suitcase. "Hiram garud ako clothes mo."

"You could borrow anything there," Teddy happily replied, the duvet of the bed going up to her nose as she watched Tricia move around.