035 // Party Moments

Third Person's Point of View

After all of the excitement settled down and the cake was blown after almost forgetting about it (and almost setting the whole hotel on fire), everyone settled down. The guests started falling in line for the food, everyone was hungry, but Teddy stayed in her seat because she was taking the time to take in that her siblings were all here and they were complete (minus their Mom and Dad for obvious reasons).

That is when Isla came over. "Hindi ka pa kakainin?" When her younger sister shook her head, Isla smiled and handed Teddy a sleepy Rome, the 10-month-old baby was making grabby hands towards her. 

So we stayed in her seat, a small smile on her face as she looked down at her youngest niece. She looked so much like Isla, which she lowkey thanked the Heavens for. She did not have a good relationship with Atlas and Rome's father after the whole cheating scenario and they really haven't talked since. But he also wasn't really making an effort in trying to see his daughter, which the Lopez family didn't mind, she helped her sister with Atlas and she could help her with Rome as well, it did help that they had more people on her side this time.

She carefully ran her hand through the growing hair of the little baby girl, grinning at the baby smell she had, when Tricia came over with a plate of food. "Here oh, kain ka na."

Aika walked towards them, pulling a table so they could put Teddy's plate on there so she could eat while holding Rome. She put another plate down making Teddy look up in confusion. "Kanino ito?"

"Para sayo, akala ko walang kumuha ng food mo eh, so kinuhanan na din kita. Pero kinuhanan ka pa pala ni Patty."

Tricia gasped and looked at her sister, grabbing another chair so she could seat beside her manliligaw/liniligawan (as per their agreement- or Tricia's demands). "Anong akala mo saakin Ate? Hahayaan kong magutom liniligawan ko?"

Aika playfully rolled her eyes and laughed. "Feeling nanliligaw."

"Nanliligaw naman ako ah, hindi mo lang kasi nakikita."

"Paano pala yung arrangement niyo? Kayong dalawa nanliligaw?" Aika asked, sitting at the head part of the table beside Tricia, looking at the couple-na-hindi-couple. "Di ko parin gets."

Teddy laughed and shrugged her shoulders, looking at Tricia with a fond smile. "Hindi ko din alam, go with the flow na lang din ako. Basta sa next date, si Tricia yung magbabayad."

Tricia scoffed beside her and playfully nudged her. "Alam na alam mo yun ah."

"Syempre," Teddy winked, grabbing the piece of pizza on her plate and getting a bite. 

The three of them were talking when Stephanie walked over and put a few more pieces of food on Teddy's plate. "Try this, this is so good." 

"Thanks Ate," Before she could even go back to her food, Isla came over and shoved a fried chicken drum in her mouth. "-oh shit."

"Kain ka na baby ko," Isla teased, putting more chicken on her plate. "Mahal ang chicken ngayon, kain ka ng madami."

Tricia and Aika both looked away, trying not to laugh habbang binababy si Teddy. The birthday girl whined as she leaned forward, making sure that Rome is still sleeping comfortably while she put the chicken back on the plate. "Ate naman eh, naano yung ngipin ko ang sakit."