022 // Valentines Weekend in Tagaytay (Part 1)

Third Person's Point of View

Teddy ran her hand through her hair as she checked the charts of the patient she was assigned to. It's February 10 right now, 2 days after the proclamation rally in Naga and they are back in the hospital. Though, they are getting ready for the Pink Sunday rally in Quezon City. 

"Mama pala ordered a shirt for you," Tricia walked beside Teddy, also holding her own charts. 

She looked over and grinned. "Ano yun? Makikimatching ako? I could have bought my own shirt."

"Para mas madaling maghanapan," Tricia said, Teddy just nodding her head. She didn't mind, but she wondered what people would think when they see her matching with the Robredo family. 

People had already started recognizing her from thier previous posts and the posts she has with the Robredo siblings, it also didn't help na dinodogshow siya ni Joe online, but everything was still chill, so she didn't really mind. 

They both started walking to the nurse's station to put the charts back when Tricia turned to Teddy. "Ate Gaile pala asked if you were sure you wanted to drive tomorrow."

"Mhm," Teddy hummed, putting the charts back before facing her with a grin. "Nakakahiya naman na she's the one who already booked the room for us. The least I could do is drive us. For sure naman na Joe would not be willing to do it."

A few days ago, they asked Teddy and Joe to join the Robredo family for a small getaway in Tagaytay for Valentine's weekend. Their cousin, Gaile, was the one who introduced the idea since she knew they barely have any time to relax, especially with the campaign. 

"We'll take your car naman diba?"

"Yeah, I think it's big enough for all of us."

> > > > > >   < < < < < <

Teddy walked down to the lobby of thier apartment building. She had her shades up as she strut out of the building and towards her car, a gray Innova. Joe followed behind her, both of them rolling one small suitcase each with them since they were only going to be there for 3 days and they were planning on s photoshoot.

"Ate ha," Teddy warned, opening the trunk of her older sister's car. "May usapan tayo. No work."

Teddy playfully rolled her eyes and nodded her head. "Opo, I told na din my coworkers na out of town ako. I doubt they would call me for a 911."

She went to the passenger's side, putting the second row down so that Joe would be able to go and sit there, with Jill and the kids joining them at the back.

"Do you think may plastic ka? If ever I make suka," Joe teased, knowing how much her sister hates vomit.

Teddy glared at her sister as she went in the car, shooting her a childish grin. "Subukan mo talaga Josephine ha, papalunok ko ulit yun sayo."

When Joe laughed, Teddy huffed and put the chair down before going to the driver's side and starting the car.

The drive to the condo of the Robredos only took about 15 minutes and next thing she knows, they were all going in the car.

The passenger's side of the door opened and Tricia sat beside her with a grin on her face. "Good morning."

"Good morning." Teddy leaned over to try and help Tricia adjust her seat while making sure she is comfortable.