020 // Proclamation Rally in Naga

Third Person's Point of View

Both Tricia and Teddy had been working in the hospital for a week now, and everything was smooth sailing because while they were working, they both were also volunteers for the Bayanihan E-Konsulta and are helping around with the vaccination. 

Teddy met VP Leni's team and the VPSD a while ago since Teddy was always around thier family since the moment she landed so everyone basically knows who she is now. And they all have a suspicion about VP Leni's middle child and the 3rd year resident.

Meanwhile, Joe has been staying with Teddy in the apartment, even though she has an apartment of her own. Which has both its bad and good sides.

They both get along for the most part since Teddy has a lot of patience, but the big difference between the two is that Joe is always on social media. While Teddy only had Instagram (and even then she was forced by her younger sister to make one), Joe has all of it (from Facebook, Insta, to even Twitter and Tiktok) and she has gained a following in all of them.

Teddy doesn't mind that Joe has been shoving her phone up her face the past few days, since growing up they did love filming each other, making these short films and home videos. But learning all of these TikTok dances with her sister has been annoying. 

Theo is a dancer... Joe on the other hand...

They would often joke that Teddy got all of the talents and left none for Joe, which she thought was not trust because she was actually a very good artist. She could draw and act, which is what bonded both of them growing up.

"Joe, I swear to God if you do not drop my surgical cap right now," Teddy sneered at her sister. 

Joe was in the hospital cafeteria visiting Tricia and Teddy since Jill (who flew in a few days ago) was busy and she was in her lunch break. Joe looked at her sister challengingly. "You'll what?"

"I will cut all of your swim caps," Teddy told back challengingly.

The younger girl gasped and folded her arm, giving the older girl a glare, which she ignored. Tricia walked over and gave them both an amused smile, especially after she saw the pout Joe had on her face. 

"Ano nanaman nangyari?" She asked as she placed the tray of food on the table, taking her seat beside Teddy.

The past week that they have been in the hospital, Tricia and Teddy had not been working together as much, so the only time they usually see each other is during lunchtime and when it's time to go home.

Teddy grinned at her younger sister and shrugged. "She kept touching my surgery cap, so I threatened to cut her swim caps."

"Do you know how expensive they were? Speedo, TYR, and Arena."

"I know," Tricia giggled as Teddy rolled her eyes. "I'm the one who bought them for you."

"See? Now you are threatening to cut them? I know you would never do it. Kuripot ka kaya."

Pambihira, nagbackfire pa sakin. 

"Mga bata, tama na, eat na," Trici teased, pushing Teddy's food closer to her making the grumpy girl sigh and start eating her food. Joe smirked at her sister and laughed at a thought.

Teddy looked at her confused. "Ano nanaman tinatawanan mo diyan?"

"Naisip ko lang, kung kaming dalawa ni Jill- JJ. Edi kayong dalawa ni Ate Trish- TT."

Joe burst out laughing while Tricia was giggling. Teddy, on the other hand, did not necessarily enjoy the joke so she grabbed the broccoli on her plate and threw it at her sister, hitting her directly in the eye.